Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Awesomenauts builds

Creator: Searz January 4, 2013 7:56pm
33 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2013 1:30pm | Report

Slow reply. Hope you don't mind the bump, but since it's still first page (barely), I'm sure it's no big deal.

No problem at all. Even necroing a thread like this is perfectly ok since the topic is still "relevant". And especially so since the OP still is active.
Quoted:
Either one or both, now that they've been buffed, and Hammer Pants has been nerfed.

Yea, I really like the change. Most of the balance changes I've seen are good so far. I'm very happy about the Can't Touch This buff too. I was very much on the fence about it and RBAY before, but I feel better using it by default on my usual build now.
Quoted:
Just melee in general. I don't understand it, myself.

Her attack is treated like a very short-range projectile attack I guess, that's pretty weird..
Quoted:
Indeed, but Thornfish doesn't stack with Range or Piercing, so those must be considered.

Oh, I see. Although I doubt piercing is anything you'd wanna pick up considering the other nice things you can have. Especially if you don't get the range upgrade (since more range=better use of piercing), his range is pretty terrible without it.
Quoted:
Oh, and I see Frager posted again. :P

Yup ^_^

Also, take a look at the first page again if you wish, I've updated the builds fairly recently.
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
majus
<Member>
majus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 6:40am | Report
There's an easier way to submit Awesomenauts guides and it's theawesomeguides.com
You can find full Awesomenauts guides database there and submit your own guides :)
luke1052
<Member>
luke1052's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2013 5:56pm | Report
Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> RiotPointCodes.oRg <<
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide