Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Book written by me.

Creator: Dremu May 24, 2011 6:36pm
20 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:36pm | Report
I'm proud to announce I'm taking up my book writing decisions to actually write and finish a book, If anyone would like to view my book so far etc, ask em for an invite to see my online viewing of my book, you can read the summary comment etc, give me ideas whatever, Anyways Please no trolling on this thread, it is a fantasy book named "The Beginning, The Legends Of Devrin" it will have many sequels etc, might just make it a trilogy not sure :3 but anyways i will keep this updated if anyone actually cares!

If anyone is interested please let me know, i'll get you into a viewing of my book, thanks :] (once again no trolling this thread it's completely serious) wish me luck on the completion
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Oh alright thats cool, and you can post chapters for critque and stuff here!

The Creative Corner
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:45pm | Report
Well it's currently on a website, i can link anyone to see my book as far as it is, and people can criticize chapters there.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:47pm | Report
I'd like to see this.
I don't know what I'm talking about 30% of the time or so but, I do have a ton of friends who do know what they're talking about.
BTW, just post the link in the creative corner. I'm pretty sure other people would like it too.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:48pm | Report
Yeah...great now you make me want to start writing, but I have finals. Then I have LOL buddies distracting me...sigh.
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:54pm | Report
I don't want to many people seeing the whole novel though incase of course it is published (I can self publish and sell it) but I want it to be sold, I can post maybe 1 chapter in creative corner for people to get a feel. Or i'll post a chapter here and then post the link in creative corner.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:54pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Yeah...great now you make me want to start writing, but I have finals. Then I have LOL buddies distracting me...sigh.

hi :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:02pm | Report
http://www.fastpencil.com/projects/21508-The-Beginning---Book-1

There's my book, summary there etc. If anyone can help with editing etc, please tell me I can add you to my book as the editor, artwork anything! I need someone to do art for the cover, I have a cover, but it's only temporary thanks everyone! LET ME KNOW!!!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:10pm | Report
Okay just scanning through, and here is an editing mistake.

Every time a different character speaks it starts a new paragraph (I believe don't quote me on this). I'm sure if someone else on mobafire sees it she will come to your aid editing wise.

"Blah blah blah" Charcter 1 said, as he nonchalantly took a drink of his coffee, and his eyes never looked away from the paper in his hand.

"Blah Blah Blah" Character 2 replied tearing the paper from his hand, and almost made character 1 spill his coffee.

Edit: Also beware characters with similair names because it my confuse the reader and or make it sound like they should act the same. Not sure about this dark side guy, but if your using him as a foil it ought to be fine.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:15pm | Report
yea you are right Rud, new para per new speaker
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide