Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight

Creator: Searz November 21, 2012 10:40am
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 3:35pm | Report
Done right I think it has the potential to be great fun.

I don't see why you're racking down on him for not having fleshed it out a lot when he's just supposed to give us an idea, a concept.
He may not have prepared as extensive things as some of the other guys, but there was seriously a guy that had nothing but himself talking in his video, this guy had a concept art to show at the very least.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 4:28pm | Report
I just wished it was fleshed out a bit, right now you have no idea how the game will be. There's a huge potential for a massive fail and yet it's first place. It will be cool if it's actually hacking the game, but if it's not then it doesn't even deserve a 5th place.

also, wtf is happy song? Why the hell was did the dude choose it to be prototyped???
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 3:38am | Report
Canoas wrote:

There's a huge potential for a massive fail and yet it's first place. It will be cool if it's actually hacking the game, but if it's not then it doesn't even deserve a 5th place.

I agree, but I wouldn't call it "huge". There is certainly potential for it though.
Quoted:
also, wtf is happy song? Why the hell was did the dude choose it to be prototyped???

What do you mean? It's a prototype from 2007.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 4:47am | Report
From 2007? Still, I can't believe that at the time that was the best idea they had.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 7:10am | Report
It was a prototype for the Sesame Street game they made. Don't expect a masterpiece :P
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 4:25pm | Report
OH **** YEA!

They changed it to 5 prototypes!
Black Lake is now getting made!
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 1:03pm | Report
thank god. I wanted kaiju piledriver most of all though..
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide