Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is great...

Creator: Yukimaru February 4, 2012 3:43am
1 2
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 5:18pm | Report
Imo, this "-2" version is better than the other, and you can forget that fear of wasting money and eat your shoes
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 4:05am | Report
Yes its a great game, the ending (need to get all 8 paradox endings, so 7 to go now tough) was a disapointment tough...the only good thing about it that it was unpredictable...i mean they gave you clues that this would happen but u dont think bout it...genius!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 11:26am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Yes its a great game, the ending (need to get all 8 paradox endings, so 7 to go now tough) was a disapointment tough...the only good thing about it that it was unpredictable...i mean they gave you clues that this would happen but u dont think bout it...genius!

Just got a mail from my friend and he said that he'll give a good discount if you buy 5+ games, so going today or tomorrow to buy FF13-2, Kingdoms of Amalur, AS revelations, Skyrim and something else
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2012 1:48am | Report
The ending certainly isn't genius...
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
zomgpwnedanoob
<Member>
zomgpwnedanoob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 2:33pm | Report
FFXIII-2 is much better than the FFXIII. They really saw what was wrong in the first and improved on the second, the first one was annoying due to not being able to roam or do what you want untill u got to a certain point in the game which was almost 20-30 hours or so in. By then you are already getting sick of the game. The cinematic action is also quite nice, not original(Tomb raider has it for example) but it does seem to make it more exciting. Keep wondering whats going to happen if i dont press the buttons lol>_<
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for the awesome sig:D
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 7:37pm | Report

FFXIII-2 is much better than the FFXIII. They really saw what was wrong in the first and improved on the second,

the first one was annoying due to not being able to roam or do what you want untill u got to a certain point in the game which was almost 20-30 hours or so in. By then you are already getting sick of the game.

Keep wondering whats going to happen if i dont press the buttons lol>_<

Thats good

True, and the area wasnt that great, I'd just continue "corridor-walking"

lol, yeah, but I still press them, I cant avoid it

Someone is going to eat shoes
zomgpwnedanoob
<Member>
zomgpwnedanoob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 6:57am | Report
Ye i press them as well :< dont want to mess up lol. Though perhaps when i finish the game i

[Possible small spoiler alert, nothing big]will use the Close Gate function and redo the missions[End of spoiler]
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for the awesome sig:D
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide