Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Funny Skyrim wiki fail

Creator: React November 30, 2011 1:18pm
8 posts - page 1 of 1
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 1:18pm | Report
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Trap_(Skyrim)

find the swinging wall trap and read the description... then lol if you must
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 2:35pm | Report
Swinging Wall Trap

Damage: High
Threat Level: High
Located: Nordic Ruins, Abandonded Forts

Wheres the funny part?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 2:37pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Swinging Wall Trap

Damage: High
Threat Level: High
Located: Nordic Ruins, Abandonded Forts

Wheres the funny part?

I'm guessing he means that. S'not all that funny though. :P
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 2:43pm | Report
I think he edited that to make it wrong and now hes showing what he has done.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 5:10pm | Report
Great! That was kind of funny!

I like how you went into a wiki of an overrated game and made humor off of the way you/they spelled abandoned. Thank you so very much for pointing out how misspelled words on a wiki page can be the most gosh darn hilarious things that we've ever woken up to. And by golly, I'm so happy that you took the time to scour that website to add in/find that typo, it was so funny! You should see the happy face that you put on my face, of course, you will have to look very hard as if you were trying to find waldo in a black and white photograph.

Your biggest fan,

Toshabi
React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 6:47pm | Report
nvm.... they fixed it...and i did edit it teehee
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 8:00pm | Report
brb moon.

also someone found this easter egg.
Quoted:
Ok, I locate a small camp up in the mountains near Serpents Bluff, 3 bandits are there, one standing guard, the other 2 sat at a table with a latern lit, seemingly having a conversation. I approach, and to my amazement, the bandit on guard doesn't give me the typical verbal warning, nor draws a weapon. I step closer and she just stands arms crossed bobbing head up and down. I approach the table and I see that the 2 bandits are laughing, counting coins, many many coins. I try to talk to one and he just says "Quit complaining, I'm losing count". I try again, he responds "Get over it already, we got what we wanted". I talk again and he says "I'm done with this game of yours, leave us alone". After that he just grunts. Chatting to the other guy, he just grunts, so I assume the same dialogue was in place for him originally, too. I go chat to the guard, she says "Going back out there? Good, we got no time for your trouble". Chat to her again and she says "All this Dragon talk seems a bit backwards to me". Chat to her again and she says "Quit bugging me, already".

I must say, not only have I never seen this camp before patch 1.2, I also have a strange feeling towards a couple of things. Firstly, you cannot kill these bandits, they just take a hit but neither move nor fall. You cannot take their gold. There are no chests or anything near, just a bedroll and candles/lanterns, some toppled furniture etc. Secondly, the dialogue seems like a very strange choice of words. Bandits counting lots of money, done with this "GAME" of yours, the lady wanting no trouble and especially the choice of words when she says "All this Dragon talk seems a bit backwards to me". This is a very peculiar Easter Egg if you ask me!!!
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2011 9:04pm | Report
I've done that once caucheka, its really cool, but i got tired of seeing the guy flying and loaded the last save

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide