Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lets play Mafia Sign Up!

Creator: Ninja Trigger November 28, 2016 10:26pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

32 posts - page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 7:17pm | Report
utopus wrote:
Oh yes! I've been playing mafia with my group of friends for about 3 years now. Very good idea ninja trigger!

A couple things that i'd like to ask:
1. What are we doing in terms of side balance? With 15, my friends and I usually play 3 mafia 2 KP until 2.
2. How exactly will voting work?

Roles have already been sent out so I'm waiting for a mod to lock the thread :(

but I will explain more on how voting works here and then copy and paste it once the game starts, each day phase will last 24-48 hours giving players enough time to discus and comment about the game, and in a comment a player will have to vote in Bold text example

"with everything that has been said and done so far I think Ninja Trigger is super guilty I'm voting we lynch Ninja Trigger"

after every player or enough players have voted the day phase will end and that player will be removed from the game.

as far as the break down of roles we have

3 Mafia
2 towns
1 batman
1 medic/Alfred
1 hunter/MrFreeze
1 Vengeance Seeker
1 sheriff/Commissioner Gordon

I wanted to have a few more towns and maybe and extra mafia but not enough people signed up in time I'm off work the next few days so I wanted to get the game started while I have ample amounts of free time.
with a lot of kill roles I think the game will go very fast and maybe I or someone else could host a second game with tweaked roles/rules
Sig by IPodPulse
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 12:28pm | Report
Since I'm basically Ninja Trigger's b!tch, here's a message he sent to me:

The Roles have gone out it's too late to sign up, everyone playing please check your inboxes, the game will start once everyone has received and replied to their message

Locking the thread until he wants me to unlock it again :)

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide