Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MobaFire Tavern

Creator: jhoijhoi September 25, 2011 3:16am
567 posts - page 13 of 57
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 6:31pm | Report
Rudmed smiled as he watched Fuji walk out the backdoor. Rudmed pulled some cash that he took from Fuji's wallet, out of his pocket, sleight of hands was always nice to have. Though, maybe that was enough pickpocketing for now, now he just needed something to do. He walked over to the fire place, and closed his eyes while holding his hand out to the fire.

The fire began to change into faces, each one in horror before their eyes went still, and the fire changed to a different face. Rudmed began muttering something under his breath, as each face came up.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 7:16pm | Report
as the man trying to light a fire didn't seem to be reacting, nighthawk simply left him alone and produced a portable tv out of his pocket. vaguely searching for a spot to sit, nighthawk sat next to amanda, merely minding his own business as he kicked back and watched the news, currently viewing something about that idiot harper.

-Harper says world economics 'not looking so good'-
"prime minister stephen harper emerged from a meeting with finance minister jim flaherty and bank of Ionia governor mark carney in ottawa saying the world economic picture is "not so positive."

flaherty and carney were briefing harper tuesday on last weekend's meetings in kalamanda with the international monetary fund and g20 finance ministers and central bankers.

the update was to prepare harper for a summit of g20 leaders in cannes, demacia, on nov. 3.

flaherty and carney meet regularly, but it is less frequent that they also confer with the prime minister as well.

harper said he heard positive comments about the canadian economy during his recent visit to the united states, but growing concerns about the global economy have raised questions about what the fallout will be in ionia. "i know we heard some interesting things about the economy. i think we're all finding that people are pretty positive about what we're doing here," harper said.

"but we're in a world picture that is not so positive, and that clearly is going to demand that we spend a little bit of time looking at it. so we're going to compare some notes."

the meeting underscores their continuing concerns about europe’s debt crisis, a slowing global economy and continuing volatility in world financial markets.

that volatility continued tuesday, with north american stock markets surging amid optimism that a deal is close on measures to protect european banks from their exposure to debt-burdened countries such as ionia, and to prevent the spread of a financial crisis to larger economies such as noxia.

the ionian dollar gained three-quarters of a cent to close at 98 cents demacian, just a day after briefly trading at a one-year low against the greenback."

what an idiot...a 3 year old child could see that the world isn't doing so well it hasn't been so long since the demacians spent billions of dollars on silly wars, not to mention a bunch of other places. noxus has had devastating natural disasters, etc etc.

nighthawk shakes his head and turns to amanda.

"i don't suppose you know anything of valoran economics, do you?"

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 7:21pm | Report
OOC: I haven't been watching this thread as closely as I should... <_<

"HA! I knew I didn't need that candle to light this place up!"

*Satisfied with his progress he leaves the tavern, now ablaze.*

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 7:25pm | Report
oooooa:

anhurrah ohacro rooohu coo rhrawa?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Meow?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 8:00pm | Report
ooc: wtf? lolwut nighthawk

Jak glances up from the serious conversation to see a crazy man on fire, walking out the door.
Turing to Duff, he whispered:
"whats with all the weird people here...."
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 8:01pm | Report
ooc: oh wait... tavern is on fire...not him. Watever.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 11:23pm | Report
Martin lays his mug on the table and gives the others around the table a serious look (ooc: where 5 or something around this table now, right?)

"About that Jaravan fella... if you ask me... then i don't thing he was the one starting it... i don't even thing he was there. give me a second and i will explain"

Martin go to the counter and pick op a old copy of the Journal of Justice

Martin the return and places the paper on the table. (ooc:That one that have Jaravan and Swain fight on the front... cant remember the name and is to busy to find out)

"if you look close on that Swain guy... you might find something interesting"

Martin lay his finger on the paper where there can barely can be seen the face of Leblanck
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 11:34pm | Report
He shakes his head wearily, rubbing a hand across his forehead. "I don't know Jack." He murmured, before leaning in closer, "I'm starting to think what I'm looking for may not be here after all..." he whispered to Jack, barely audible over the sound of his own breath. "Seems the lead may have been wrong..." he muttered, shaking his head again. "We'll give it a few days, I've come too far to be going back empty handed now..."

He smirked and pushed Jack's shoulder naturally and mussed his hair again, "Okay?" he asked, almost as if he'd been giving him a pep talk, then turning to smile to anyone who may have been watching. "Told him he needs to be more sensitive about his choice of words. People might get offended, and these are rough parts to be offending people, like I mentioned before."

He winked smoothly to JhoiJhoi, before resting his hands on the table top. He nodded his head for a moment. "Dangerous parts..." He sucked in a breath as he stared off, lofting his brows. "So dangerous, they say that even Talon himself was seen around these parts not too long ago..." He spoke the words somewhat dramatically, carefully observing the faces of those nearby for any hint of a reaction.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 12:14am | Report
-sigh-
Jak nodded, and kept quiet while duff talked about the case of talon. Looking back, he saw Martin point at what seems to be Leblanc.

"no ****in way..." he wasn't sure if he should be surprised though, as they are noxians.
"th-then what happened to jarvan...."
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

oooooa:

anhurrah ohacro rooohu coo rhrawa?

OOC:

Lugi why you so bad?

:D

You need to log in before commenting.