Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

oh please no

Creator: caucheka November 14, 2012 2:35pm
48 posts - page 4 of 5
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 6:30am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I know, for starters, Searz and Caucheka are so far up each other's ***es when it comes to the topic of EA that no matter where the news source comes from or no matter who says it, they'll believe it. Even if it's just a twitter feed from some other gamer who wasn't happy with an EA game, caucheka will use it and try to sell the "EA is ******** and all their games are ******** and you're ****ing stupid if you think different" argument down your MOBAfailians throats till you either choke on it or swallow it and deep throat Caucheka and praise him as if he were some sort of gaming god (searz). And if you have anything to say in defense of a game you liked that JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE MADE BY EA, they'll gang up on you and pretend that their well informed opinion is what the majority believes, despite it being nothing more then them crying the loudest.

Lets jump through this topic and actually identify the ******** that stunk so bad that even I smelled it far off in the lands of fur*** forums. For starters, Searz and Caucheka, the idiotic duo who haven't even PLAYED MASS EFFECT 1-3 are trying to tell people who ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME that they're stupid and that the game sucked and they're ******ed for actually enjoying the game. I mean, am I the only person on this ******ed thread that can actually see this **** going on? As if things weren't bad enough, we have you two knuckle heads TRYING to tell people what they should and shouldn't play because "OH BOO HOO! EA ARE A BUNCH OF CORPORATE NAZI'S BECAUSE THEY RUN DAH GAMING INDUSTRY TO THE FLOOR". Who the **** cares? Are you seriously going to tell people who like a genre of gaming that you don't like to stop liking that genre because it doesn't get your nipples hard? And yes Searz and Nubcheka, ME3 had all around fantastic reviews by players and big sites to their own respect. Their only gripe? The last 15 minutes of the game was NOT what they expected. Does that mean that the whole entire game (series) sucked? HELL NO! If we're going to play by your ******* logic, lets just say that the whole StarWarz franchise sucked because the prequels sucked. NO NO! Lets say that the Batman begins trilogy sucked because the last movie of the arc sucked. "BUT TOSH! DARK KNIGHT WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE AND SO WAS DARK KNIGHT RIS-" SHUT THE **** I DIDN'T LIKE THE MOVIE AND YOU SHOULDN'T LIKE THE MOVIE SERIES TOO BECAUSE WB RAN THE SERIES INTO THE GROUND CAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE IT! >:C

But good lord, seriously, you and Caucheka are un****ingbelievable. You're the kind of nerds that people want to beat the **** out of, take them to the back and bury them alive so that no other mortals have to bare witness to the amount of horse **** that comes flooding out of your mouths.

tl;dr- Caucheka and Searz spouting more uneducated opinions about games they don't like.

tl;dr 2- Caucheka and Searz *****ing at people for liking a game that they didn't like.

I don't know what the **** you're talking about.
If you were to actually read the topic you'd see that I disagreed with Caucheka's post..

I then went on to call ME1 a bad game. Bottom line being that I called it a bad GAME, I don't give a ****ing **** about the fact that EA published the game when I talk about how good it is.
I also called ME2 good and ME3 decent.

I HAVE played the games. Don't make things up.

I honestly don't think I mentioned EA even once in this thread. Stop talking out your arse.
Edit: Confirmed. I did not mention EA EVEN ONCE in this thread.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 2:07pm | Report
Don't worry Searz, I saw the edits. You can hide your tracks all your want, but Toshabi's **** slaps leave their burns on the people they were inflicted on. I just hope to God you're able to walk again by next week, because I just finished the paper work on my private island where I can hunt human beings for sport and I plan on having you and Caucheka visit sometime.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 2:28pm | Report
Toshabi mentality:
Fails tremendously
Pretends he's trolling and hope no one notices
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 2:32pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Toshabi mentality:
Fails tremendously
Pretends he's trolling and hope no one notices

Canos' mentality:
Speak ********
Pretends to know what he's talking about.
Hopes no one notices.

I think the scary part is the fact that you actually believe the stuff you make up. Anyways, right back at you Canoas.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
Canos' mentality:
Speak ********
Pretends to know what he's talking about.
Hopes no one notices.

I think the scary part is the fact that you actually believe the stuff you make up. Anyways, right back at you Canoas.

I'm sorry, but if you can't discern ******** from intelligent arguments then the problem lies with you. You can't claim other people are ******s because you're too dumb too understand.. that's just not how things work.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 3:53pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

I'm sorry, but if you can't discern ******** from intelligent arguments then the problem lies with you. You can't claim other people are ******s because you're too dumb too understand.. that's just not how things work.

I'm sorry, but if you honestly cannot come up with a formidable argument that has any basis or roots to its construction and isn't nothing more than uneducated, tool sheep shouting, then you cannot make a claim to that degree. It's simple really; your ignorance is blinding you to make you pretend you know what you're talking about, when in reality, you're getting really hard nipples over something that's just as credible as a fortune cookie prediction. It's understandable coming from where you come from in life, but for the rest of the people who live on grounds not made of dirt, it doesn't actually quite cut it for a solid/credible argument.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 6:48pm | Report
Toshabi - 1
Canoas - 0
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 4:26am | Report
*popcorn*

Oh, am I too late?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 4:56am | Report
@Tosh
Uh, yea..
Come back when you can refute what I've said.

...if my ****-slaps haven't mentally scarred you.
Xeronn wrote:

Toshabi - 1
Canoas - 0

Don't make stupid comments like this.

They're both just spouting ******** right now and nobody is winning..

At the very least Canoas' first comment was somewhat relevant to the ongoing argument.
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:08am | Report
Searz wrote:

@Tosh
Uh, yea..
Come back when you can refute what I've said.

...if my ****-slaps haven't mentally scarred you.

You know, I'm trying my hardest to imagine what that might look like. Care to upload a picture of those bear claws you call hands? Either or, I'm pretty sure my furious masturbation would hurt more than what you can cook up in that ol' south paw of yours, you dig?

Either or, disencouraging someone from enjoying a franchise? Your responses to Yuki and OTG BIONIC, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM were pretty dead on the "please don't play these games" up until you edited them for clarification. If anything I could take back the **** slap and merely give you a Catholic ruler smack. Yeah, I kind of like the sound of that. Caucheka still deserves the Micheal Jackson nut squeeze I plan to give him whenever he posts again.

Speaking of which, when is Caucheka coming into town? It's like waiting for Santa to come in with a big old sack of goodies for Christmas.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide