Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 9:13am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
If I remember correctly, the_nameless_bard said she found it on facebook.
No, I googled "personality disorder test" after taking a quiz on Facebook that told me I was a sociopath, but the specifics of that aren't important.

There are questions about your perceptions of the world, disagreeing with true statements about society will push you toward things like Schizotypal. Other questions analyze what your strengths are because being artistic vs. being scientific suggest different things about your personality.

Overall, it's just saying you have a high percentage of the traits associated with these various personality disorders. It's not trying to diagnose you, though I was asked to take a test with similar questions when I went to a psychiatrist and they were trying to determine what was wrong with me/what kind of therapy I needed.

It seems to be consistent, at least, My results from taking it twice are not significantly different except in the areas where I was lower to begin with:
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 9:20am | Report
They're pretty different lol
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 9:24am | Report
I meant in the overall scheme of what it says. The percentages are different, hardly by a massive margin except in a few places (I was generous the first time about some of the questions such as answering "neutral" when I didn't want to admit certain things), but the actual results are virtually the same proportionally (in that I didn't suddenly go from avoidant to narcissistic somehow) and some of the percentages didn't change virtually at all.

As I said though, I took a virtually identical test (among three or four I was asked to take) the last time I went to start seeing a psychiatrist. Questions are sometimes intentionally abstract, because it's really easy to just deny behavior when it's presented to you plainly.

Do I think it's 100% accurate? No, but it's not intended to diagnose anything.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 11:20am | Report

Interesting results. Some of them however, especially histrionic, seem a bit odd. I can't stand a lot of attention and hate being in the spotlight, but I also like recognition and being appreciated for the deeds I do. Does that make me attention-obsessive? idk
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 1:19pm | Report
I'm not sure about this test. It seems very weird to me that after couple of questions answered you can get such precise results in multiple categories. For example, when you take myers briggs personality test, you answer 150 questions and there are 4 different categories that are tracked. When you compare that kind of test to this, it seems fake and like obvious clickbait, i might be wrong, i'm not psychiatrist.

Also, it's extremely weird to me that you get so high numbers in multiple categories of disorders, might be reading those results wrong, but to me it seems that almost all of pictures submited have more than 50% in all categories. Does that mean that everyone here has numerous mental disorders?
TormentedTurnip
<Member>
TormentedTurnip's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 1:29pm | Report
Having a higher than 50% value in a category doesn't mean you have a disorder, it just means you scored higher than the average in that category, and it's not a disorder unless it's very high (or low). Like, just because you're less sociable than the average person doesn't mean you have social anxiety, it just means you're less sociable than average. Disorders occur when something is disruptive.

But yeah, that's something you'd need to be properly diagnosed by a psychologist. This is just a fun little test that does an estimate of disposition. Haven't taken it in a while, I'll edit this to post my results when I finish.

Edit: just finished. Looks like they got rid of the Freudian questions, which is good. Those were...odd. It's interesting to see how these questions change over time. The first time I took it, many of them dealt with self-image. Then it changed to relationships (including the mother/father ones, far too many of them...), and now it seems to deal a good bit with the contentedness of the world.

Anyways, here's my result:

Also, to clarify my previous point: 50% on paranoid does not mean that you're showing signs of a paranoid disorder. It means you're showing normal levels of paranoia; scoring a 0% there does not imply an absence of a disorder, but rather not showing enough of it - there are two sides to every extreme. Everyone experiences fears and intrusive thoughts.

Think of something like pain: most people experience pain. The degrees to which they experience may differ, but overall there's a pretty tight distribution near the center of the spectrum. A disorder in respect to pain would mean either the person does not experience any pain (very dangerous), or experiences far too much pain for any stimuli. Like, getting a paper cut should not send you shaking and crying, but you need to know if you have a cut in your leg so you can respond properly (keep it from getting infected, etc).
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 2:17pm | Report
Not another one of these useless ****ing internet tests...
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 2:18pm | Report
it's just a fun little test, people are just taking it far too seriously :P
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 2:43pm | Report
Yeah it's obviously(elementary) nonsense but I still think it's funny to do, "meeting yourself" in the questions (rather than the analysis) and comparing the results. They do it regularly and I think it's funny to see how much the results differ every time.

Another one they do on SmiteFire is the famous leader test, which isn't even taken seriously by the ones designing it of course.
The first time I did it I got Adolf Hitler and the day after I got John F. Kennedy.

Should I be worried?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2015 2:51pm | Report

same here.
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: