Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Rage Stories

Creator: B-Wong December 29, 2010 10:03pm
33 posts - page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2010 10:03pm | Report
Yea, I should stop making threads. But since when i search through my Starcraft forums they have a thread like this, I guess I'll make one, too! Rage stories, yay! Screenshots, audio, or video would be awesome.

Could be funny or just plain depressing

Here's my example:
So every time I queue up with one of my Vent buddies, he rages at the game but when he does he turns into a racist prick. It's a bit funny watching him get pissed every time he dies or kills someone on the other team. Also he brought over the WoW "REPORT!!" for whatever reason, into League. It's not pretty watching or hearing him rage :( I have to turn up my music volume and mute him in Vent if I want to have some peace until the game ends. Ex:

"WOW MASTER YI IS SO ****ING OP, OF COURSE RIOT, AN ASIAN COMPANY HAS TO MAKE AN ASIAN CHAMP THAT'S RIDICULOUSLY ****ING OP, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS ****."

But he's pretty cool as a guy overall.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 5:07am | Report
lol what?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 9:05am | Report
i read:

B-Wong wrote:
SO I HAVE THIS FRIEND WHO'S A RACIST PRICK AND SAYS **** LIKE THIS:

"**** RAGE ON THIS CHARACTER **** ASIANS BLACK PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE MEXICANS AND THEIR BONJOUR-SOMBRERO-PONG **** FONG **** AAAH ****."

But he's pretty cool as a guy overall.

Honestly, I've never rage-quit a game in LoL so far - there are two games where I thought for sure we would lose, but we ended up turning around. Although this one time, on my smurf, I tried tanking a 1v5 when all my teammates had left. Didn't work. Even with Mordekaiser.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2010 9:21am | Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCtV6FL6HUg

LOL, This the funniest rage I've ever seen. One of them is laughing like Twitch at the dude! This isn't me btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMGiCI0uLOE&NR=1

Not as funny but still pretty stupid! :P

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:00pm | Report
I like this thread cause I rage quite a bit. This is a bit of personal Starcraft 2 rage:

Alright so I queue up in SC2 for a ladder game and I'm like "this will be fun". **** that.

Game 1: Marine marauder allin with SCVs some gay *** ****in ****.

Game 2: ****in seige tanks push with gay ****in scans don't even need vision to do anything and everything dies to a ****in planetary fortress. You don't even need 2 ****in missle turrets to defend from 20 mutas stupid ****. And if you try to kill anything seige tanks are just there like I'M SO ****ING PRO I SEIGED AND YOU LOSE. I thought I came back but apparently on 2base you can afford cloaked banshee thor medivac viking with 3 starports with reactors and it's okay if you get counterattacked cause you have 2 seige tanks fighting off 5000 zerglings. Or you have 1 bunker. It's dumb as **** that as a zerg player, I have to play 20x better to beat a Terran who can just seige and a-move. *sigh* going back on ladder I guess.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:39pm | Report
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:58pm | Report
****in Debo haha. I watch Destiny/Steven's stream all the time. I'm happy for Debo being able to do whatever he wants. He plays Terran. Sadly, I don't. That's probably why I lose so much.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:59pm | Report
ok i have a story that made me upset. maybe rage but w/e

so if you look at my recent history you'll see 13/4 as ap sion. thats not my point but its in that game.

we had a ww that bought his jungling cloth armor and 5 pots. and then he didnt buy anything else. all he did for a majority of the teamfights was come in after and get a kill or 2.

he was at about 5/0 (as i said, mostly through steals) and finally decides to buy something after i've been on him all day.

so he buys level one boots. goes through the rest of the game with the boots and cloth armor until about 3 minutes before we win, then suddenly he has 3 bloodthirsters.

but it was so.. rageing because he could have been a benefit other than ksing. and it was obviously deliberate.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 8:00pm | Report
at least you won bro

i just had a game

we had a warwick

he's like "jungle warwick no smite"

i was like "take smite"

he was like "i would but it's useless late game"

i was all -_-
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 8:21pm | Report
My RL friend and I played a 3v3 game, he was Nunu. The only item he had at 29mins was Doran's Ring. He had not gone B once. The game ended at 33mins and he had Sorc Boots, Rabadon's, Zhonya's, Doran's Ring x2. He managed to 1 shot their whole team in one ulti after that...

Not so much a rage, but it goes along with how this thread is turning out.

I RAGE ALL DA TIME THO.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide