Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The Fallout 4 Forum

Creator: TheRealCefor November 8, 2015 11:34pm
92 posts - page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2015 11:34pm | Report
Let's just get this ball rolling since I'm not the only one on Mobafire that is excited for this game.

I'll start off, what characters you guys got planned for the release this midnight?

I got two ready, a fisty-cuffs mercenary and a gun-slinging criminal.

Thank you Grant for providing this link, Plan your Fallout 4 Character. Very handy for researching all the feats and how to maximize your starting S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 1:31am | Report
I'm disappointed you didn't call this thread the fallout 4 vault. But I'll let it pass. :P

I've been unexcited for FO4 since it's announcement. Mostly 'cause I'd never really played any of the other games, and I didn't have the money. :I
True love is found only in yourself.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 2:45am | Report
I'm waiting for some (port-)reviews till I'm buying this one. Would love to hear your thoughts on the game if you're buying it.
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 4:10am | Report
Sorry to take it back a notch, but I have a perfectly good copy of Fallout: New Vegas readily available, but it seems really overwhelming to get everything down. Any general tips as to how I should go about assigning the points, exploring, etc? Should I try to carefully plan out my whole route to take within the game, or should I just ask fate to **** my **** up and go along with the flow? I really just don't know how to approach the game since the series itself is pretty daunting...

EDIT: I'll give you guys a translation; I'm a filthy casual that needs help to overcome this.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 7:08am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:
I'm disappointed you didn't call this thread the fallout 4 vault. But I'll let it pass. :P

********it you're right, unfortunately I was never able to enjoy Fallout 3 and New Vegas because my first Bethesda game was Skyrim. Whenever I tried to go back and play the older games, the inability to sprint and the rough graphics turned my off from those games. I'm just getting used to all the Fallout lingo atm. That's why I'm really excited for this game, because I never really got to experience this franchise but I fell in love with Elder Scrolls so I'm hoping this will be better.

I'm a filthy casual that needs help to overcome this.

Try this out Buddha, Fallout 4 Plan your Character. It should give you a feel on how the game is going to start off and what you'll see whenever you level up.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 11:06am | Report

Try this out Buddha, Fallout 4 Plan your Character. It should give you a feel on how the game is going to start off and what you'll see whenever you level up.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just kinda throw things wherever you want, with very little planning. It's how you get the most out of the game imo.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Been playing it today. The gameplay and movement is a lot smoother and the game in general looks way better in terms of colour. My only dislike towards previous Fallouts was the dullness from the setting but 4 really is way more colourful. Barely even scratched the surface but it's already amazing!
I can't take back the words I never said
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I hear its been glitch galore.

It's Bethesda. Enough said.
I can't take back the words I never said
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2015 1:48pm | Report
First day of release, I would be surprised if there was no bugs but give it a couple days and the big ones will be patched over no problem.

Here's the Game Informer review if anyone was interested in taking a look, Fallout 4 Review - 9 out of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide