Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

This is for you, nyan lovers

Creator: TheJohn December 11, 2011 8:46pm
1 2 3
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 6:14am | Report
I used to be a 60's president, but then I took a bullet to the heart.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 6:28am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

You could stop being so useless, but then u took an arrow in the knee

That.... doesn't make any sense.

So if I understand correctly of what you just stated, you're saying that I can be less useless by taking an arrow to the knee. Now, mind you, an arrow to the knee would not, in anyway, disable me from being able to post on MOBAfire to torment you with my responses. In fact, what you just said doesn't make any sense at all. If I took an arrow to the knee, I would be useful. How? Me being in pain, supposedly, makes me useful? Would that make me not want to troll you? No. Would you even know if I had taken an arrow to the knee, seeing how I've not the want to post everything that happens to me IRL on a forum? No. So by me taking an arrow to the knee, it would not make me 'any less useless' in any way, shape or form (Nor would you even know that I've taken an arrow to the knee in the first place).

tl;dr- Your shot at me sucks. Boooo! And another thing. You said "You /could/ stop being so useless but then u took an arrow in the knee". Lets focus on the "You could" part. Does that mean, I could've stopped being useless to prevent me from taking an arrow to the knee? Is this implying that I could've changed my life around ahead of time to avoid the unfortunate mishap of me taking a not-so-mortal wound to my leg? What exactly do you mean by all of this? Are you making this statement out of blind frustration or do you honestly think it's humorous to poorly follow the structure of a lame meme to somehow get a cheap laugh out of it all?

tl;dr of tl;dr-

TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 6:42am | Report
I dont read walls of text, so you'll have to rewrite it. And I knew u like ponies, wasnt sure where the dragon came from, but now I know
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 7:38am | Report
Draconequus*
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 9:06am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

I used to be a 60's president, but then I took a bullet to the heart.

You are almost there, keep trying
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide