Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best rune choices for maximizing physical dmg.

Creator: Searz October 26, 2010 5:49am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aeneas#18774
<Member>
Aeneas#18774's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 12:06pm | Report
Check my Gangplank guide here. It's á very good and unique guide.

In-game name: Ascanius
panagia
<Member>
panagia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 1:20pm | Report
Hi i read you article. Its help for the noobies although those who fail in this game are those who never change their mind,, so its no help for the dump.I have a question. I play with ms quint , it gives 4,5% ms bonus . Almost half of that of lich banes. I play them on all champions and havent bot any others quint until now . Do you think they are waste ip? I dont like the flat hp that everybody spams (although i know its powerfull) . Btw sometimes when i chase someone down i see the difrense they ms makes , but most times the 4,5% is not notisable in the game.I tend to believe it helps me alot and i dont understand it. Anyway i talk too much .
Cy
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 2:14pm | Report
Im still wondering if the recent changes to the damage runes will make putting damage on Pantheon more powerful... and if attack speed runes might worth an investment
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 4:19pm | Report

Im still wondering if the recent changes to the damage runes will make putting damage on Pantheon more powerful... and if attack speed runes might worth an investment

I've included a calculation without crit(with the correct values). Armor pen is better by a huge margin. AD is better than armor pen at lvl1 though. But unlike AD, armor pen scales very good with your total dmg. Armor pen will be better during most of the game.

panagia wrote:
Do you think they are waste ip? I dont like the flat hp that everybody spams (although i know its powerfull) . Btw sometimes when i chase someone down i see the difrense they ms makes , but most times the 4,5% is not notisable in the game.I tend to believe it helps me alot and i dont understand it.

Ms isn't a bad choice, but I rarely find it better than Hp. There are loads of moments when that 100 extra Hp has saved me. Ms on the other hand rarely makes a difference.(I do own them btw)
I mostly play very mobile champs though ( Ezreal and Kassadin) and use Ghost with those that aren't( Mordekaiser).
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 1, 2010 4:27pm | Report
For quints, i personally dont like flat health either. I personally go for ArP runes or AS runes. an extra ten ArP is amazing, and 10.3% AS is good too. It's all preference. I play bulky characters, so 100 health isn't really an issue for me. It all depends on your playstyle
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 4:51am | Report
Quoted:

For quints, i personally dont like flat health either. I personally go for ArP runes or AS runes. an extra ten ArP is amazing, and 10.3% AS is good too. It's all preference. I play bulky characters, so 100 health isn't really an issue for me. It all depends on your playstyle

I play Ezreal most of the time when I play physical, so Hp is a definitely the best choice. I do like ArP quints on Urgot though. But those are the only 2 physical champs I play. What can I say, I like casters :S
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2010 3:47am | Report
I stand by that only those with abilities that benefit from crit should use it. Not Gangplank..
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2010 9:09am | Report
Excluding things like flamming,spamming and misbehavior overall you rly miss the point of a forum.

Woaaah, nearly overrun it: "state the obivious"???
Never heard you saying sth like "Hell YEAH, i do like Gangplank using crit early" ?

I saw your sense in using ArP on evry DPS Champ, but also disagreed at some points. You on the other Hand disagreed on that, so where the hell is this "obivious"?

Like i said: If you dont like discussions about things your are saying/advising in a mannered way say so...
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2010 4:10pm | Report
What points did we disagree on? I thought it was just a misunderstanding.

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 6, 2010 6:52pm | Report

1) Dont like reading (much)? Dont use a forum.

2) Gangplank - ctit chance - early

Btw: Nobody is forced too read and/or skip posts if he´s just looking for sth

And hell YEAH i am some kind of annoyed (not much, though).
Arguing with somebody, not coming to a conclusion AND then being told that it was pointless annoys me somehow, but if you say its just some misunderstanding thats fine.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide