Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fiora: OP or not?

Creator: nuttles March 8, 2012 9:02pm
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 4:22pm | Report
She's good for sure.

We'll see if she's OP when she goes FotM and how long she stays that way.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 4:39pm | Report
She snowballs hard, but not OP enough to snowball easily.

I think she's one of the least item dependant AD Carries in the game, which is part of the reason why she's strong.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Freakturtle
<Member>
Freakturtle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 8:20am | Report
When coming across the quest of Fiora: OP or not? We get this question with every new champion that LoL puts out. You can see the difference between great players and ok players by how well then can counter the new champs. She does have her positives and negatives, I personalty like playing champions similar to Fiora.
MasterShorty
<Member>
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 12:24pm | Report
idk, I havnt lost a game with her yet (and I only jungle =P)
I would say that she doesnt have super amazing ganks, but they are pretty decent. And her jungle clear time?? I think its great. You dont even have to build att speed because of her E (that is, until late game if you wish.)

Tip on awesome Fiora ganks: 1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BOOTS. (so either lvl 1 gank mid after blue, or just wait)
2. Combo-->Q, then E, then W *if* they try and fight back...if not, then DONT USE IT, Q again when they start running.
3. Grab dat kill.

Its also a great idea to *not* tower dive as fiora as she cant escape from the tower, unless you use flash (and I like to use ghost anyway.)

I really enjoy playing fiora jungle, but the problem is that she doesnt work with every team comp (like my 'Mumu.) You *really* have to be careful about what type of team you are working with and what team you are up against. I would advise using Fiora jungle against junglers like Amumu who have a really hard time with counter jungling. Dont use Fiora vs a really strong jungler like shyv or udyr.

There you go =D from my time with her thats about all I know. I would say she is pretty op if you jungler her. But otherwise...not really.
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
PartyzantPL
<Member>
PartyzantPL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 10:43am | Report
I'll say she dominates 3v3 like no other if played properly. Easy peazy kills with OP ultimate.
Hey! You need to check out my awesome build:
How to successfully mid with Riven
Fourteenth
<Member>
Fourteenth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 5:56pm | Report
As mentioned, playing her i have probably carried a team from rock bottom back to heaven, but a bad game usually doesn end up like 0-5-0, it ends up like 0-10000-0, exaggeration but 2 the point, if u fk up as fiora, ur gone. O_O atleast 4 me. So its pretty much a glasscannon champ, and i dont mean how u build her.
The sun will always come up but I won't always need to piss. O_O Does that make any sense?
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 6:10pm | Report
After playing her for a bit more, I think she's balanced.

Her early damage is really lackluster.

Maxing Riposte first makes you reliant on aggressive opponents, if they see that they'll just free farm. ( Cho'Gath, Sion top)

Maxing Burst of Speed makes you attack really fast, but trading is difficult unless you get free stabs at them. ( Pantheon, Yorick)

Maxing Lunge first gives neither.

Then late game comes, and she wrecks no matter what the score. She has BOTH her steroids which makes her do tons of damage with literally no items and to top it off, she has invuln and even MORE damage with her ult.

She's a lot like an AD Carry, tbh. A super tanky, item independent AD Carry.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
mushmack
<Member>
mushmack's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 6:37pm | Report
I think fiora is easily op because of the fact that she is crazy fast and you can't attack her for like 3 seconds while she uses the quick slash move thing
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2012 10:43am | Report
Nope, not OP, you know what is OP? 6 Tiamats on Fiora.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 11:48am | Report
I am back! Just tested out my theory, and she is completely harmless. A Jax that is 0/0/0 with 100cs can 1v1 a Fiora that is 5/0/0 with 75cs.
How? Jax can completely negate her ultimate. Since Fiora's ultimate applies on-hit effects, Jax's Counter Strike can dodge all of her ult. Look who's OP now.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide