Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Graphing Champion Damage - drag n drop tool

Creator: Zoopercat
December 11, 2012 3:33pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Graphing Champion Damage - drag n drop tool
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Zoopercat » December 11, 2012 3:33pm | Report
We launched our build analyzer tool with Season 3 updates. It took a bit of extra time because we model out all of the item procs, etc, for each champion. You can then get graphs of damage.

The reason I'm posting is that I know a lot of guide writers are trying to figure out the best S3 builds. I think this tool can help - put in several builds and compare damage outputs. Then go try it in-game.

Here's a short tutorial video.

We made this tool for theorycrafting, so I'd love feedback as well. Let me know what you like (so we keep it) and don't like (so we can improve it).
Zoopercat's Forum Avatar

Zoopercat
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CantaGallo » December 12, 2012 6:29am | Report
i'm trying this.
Thanks to Lacorpse for sig
check out my crazy guide
hybrid taric solo top

Put a gem in to their face and hit them hard

CantaGallo's Forum Avatar

CantaGallo
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (16)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by trey76 » December 13, 2012 8:11am | Report
The item Manamune needs to have a transform into Muramana option. Even without the upgrade, Ryze's damage is off the chart.
trey76's Forum Avatar

trey76
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!