Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Hybrid Tryndamere

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 14, 2011 12:02pm
1 2 3 4
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:13pm | Report
I just like guinsoo's for the AS boost and boost to heal AFTER you actually attack. In combo with other AS items you become very hard to kill with that extra AP after you ult.
DS31
<Member>
DS31's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:17pm | Report

it is a waste imo. infinity edge + BloodT is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than deathcap and gunblade

the damage it provides is a beautiful site... criting 1094++ at the speed of light is alot better than bigger heals or more E damage

Thornmail to counter it and you're wasting resources.

I just like guinsoo's for the AS boost and boost to heal AFTER you actually attack. In combo with other AS items you become very hard to kill with that extra AP after you ult.

It gives everything that Tryndamere wants, along with being a cost efficient item because it's basically the perfect midgame item for him.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:23pm | Report
I'm not telling you you're wrong lol I'm agreeing with you XD
DS31
<Member>
DS31's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:24pm | Report
I know. I'm just giving out facts.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:29pm | Report
Just wanted to clarify, there's got to be a reason it's called a "RAGEblade"
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:36am | Report
Thornmail isnt a hard counter to tyrn, thats what I have been saying over and over again. Tbh a frozen heart counter tyrn harder than thornmail.

If you build so much AP, the maximum crits you will be able to deal will be around 800-900...which a slap to the potential that tyrndamere can go to 1300 crit damage.

Im not saying your build is bad, or wont work, Im saying that the build has potential to be improved.

Infinity edge + bloodthirster will always be core on tyrn imo.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:39am | Report
Why trynd doesnt give a flying fudge about thornmails on the longrun?
Ultimate...
And as stated SV + Vamp scepter is all you need to realy counter the most part of it...

Also whole team getting thornmails just for you = fail and if they dont... than focus those targets without it XD simple as that.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 2:41am | Report
Yea. Any pure AP item is fail on Trynda.. Hybrid items work, but are kinda meh.
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 7:21am | Report
...Bloodthirster is a waste on Tryn. I would rather get a Gunblade then a BT anyday. If you get exhausted/blinded/stunned/slowed as AD Tryn, you die. Easy as that. However if you decide to get some AP, you can merely heal yourself off or just SS through all of them and take out half their health still. Anyone with around 200 armor makes AD Tryn fail, especiall if they build Thornmail + Frozen Heart (aka perfectly viable) and most offtanks have around 200 armor...Hybrid Tryn however still has an AoE nuke to fall back on that can deal around 1k damage on an extremely low CDR, and doesn't fail massively if he's focused thanks to BL.

1300 crits are useless if you can't survive a nuke or can't get close enough to auto attack or just don't do enough damage without ArPen.

1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide