Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lee Sin on bot lane - Problem?

Creator: GrandmasterD February 11, 2012 8:37am
1 2
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 2:45pm | Report

Since lee has two dashes (i.e. Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike and Safeguard / Iron Will) he decides when to fight and when not to. Also, since Tempest / Cripple is an AoE spell, he can easily dash to the minions in front of the carry and slow the carry down.

What you're saying is true...To an extent. But at the same time, it's not as strong as you think. I've faced it before and had no issues keeping Lee Sin under control. It has some pluses, but Lee Sin is a better solo top or jungler. Lee Sin can Q in then Iron Will out sure....But what's that matter when he can't farm because every time he steps to a minion he gets poked in the face? If he gets harassed and tries to use iron will for the life steal he gets poked more. Against essentially every single ranged AD carry in the game Lee Sin still falls prey to having be in auto attack range to hit a creep when resonating strike is on CD. Which means you're depriving yourself of farm....Lee Sin with farm is like any other champ without farm useless. Just my 2cents
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 3:06pm | Report
Perhaps if you were playing against a very passive bottom lane, you could take advantage of his early game damage. I imagine that Lee Sin with Taric, Janna, or Alistar would work, but you'd have to be against a passive lane like...

Well the problem with passive lanes is that they just sustain, so you'd have to be against a no sustain, passive lane. Like a Janna with an Ashe?

Alistar and Lee Sin would definitely be fun once you guys hit level 6 though. Alistar Q, W, Lee Sin Qduken and jump, followed by a Lee Sin ult. Right from the middle of the lane to the tower! Blitzcrank + Lee Sin would be fun too.
"You don't reach the top without a good Sherpa."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide