Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Maxing Devastating Charge First On Hecarim

Creator: Sanguined April 24, 2012 9:56am
1 2
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 3:23am | Report
Honestly, the lazy player inside of me would just say forget about Hecarim and let him fall into the background until buffs because he's obviously a bit weaker than other tops and junglers. However, the optimistic side of me does agree with you that I'd prefer Hecarim in jungle than top lane if he was to be on my team. Looking at his skill set and the few ranked games I've played with one, Q would be maximum damage so that's probably fastest clearing and most likely maximum damage output. I understand you personally believe E should be maxed first and that... can work depending on YOUR top laner and THEIRS. If their top laner is a slowpoke and can't evade ganks quickly like Nidalee, Kennen etc, perhaps so.

When it comes to things like this, I really want to express the image of what people see in guides. Most people see guides as a "cookie cutter", always follow step by step but in the end, everything in LoL is situational and you should always attempted to adapt to the enemy team. So that's just my two cents on it. Max E if you feel like you have a very high chance the gank will work. Just go with the "standard" Q spam clear if you don't think it'll work. Be versatile, that is one thing that seperates "good" and "bad" players!

Also, I've never seen a Hecarim max W. It sounds good on paper but... I've never seen one do that before. I'm going to be frankly honest, -MOST- (not all) new guides on new champions aren't very good because people just barf out their ideas after testing it out for a couple of hours or days. A week or two is even cutting it close but that's usually the amount of time for someone to remotely "master" a champion.

Again, good luck!

Sanguined
<Member>
Sanguined's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 3:32am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

-MOST- (not all) new guides on new champions aren't very good because people just barf out their ideas after testing it out for a couple of hours or days. A week or two is even cutting it close but that's usually the amount of time for someone to remotely "master" a champion.

Me! :D

I agree completely, especially about the top laners.

I guess my main aim is to show that it is a viable build. I understand most will go for the Q first. I'd just love to see guides on Hec slowly point out the potential strength in E rather than just the utility.

It is after all his gap closer, CC and initiator. I think E is one of the main things that makes hecarim Hecarim in my eyes.

Thank you optimistic you, lazy you is dull :P
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide