Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mordred: The Dark Master

Creator: HuntrKilr August 23, 2011 9:43pm
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2011 9:43pm | Report
Mordred is an aggressive support. he is almost useless when alone and very powerful in conjunction with a good ally, however, he is also useless in a passive style of play.

passive: Final Battle.
when Mordred dies, he produces a large AoE Fear.

Q: Treachery
8 sec cd
Mordred strikes a target champion for 70/90/115/150/200 magic damage and applies a debuff. all debuffed enemies will harm their nearby allies for 30% of any mana/energy/health used for abilities.

W: Blackened Soul
10 sec cd
Mordred corrupts an ally giving them 14/23/32/41/50 attack damage for 5 seconds.
if they kill an enemy champion during this time they are healed for 10/15/20/25/30 % of their maximum health. (cannot be cast on self)

E: Legion of Chaos
19 sec cd
mordred targets an ally to give them 50 bonus armor for 3 seconds and their next attack gains a .25/1/1.25/1.5/2/ second taunt (half for ranged) (cannot be cast on self)

R: Bound Doom
150 sec cd
Mordred targets an enemy and then an ally to tether them to each other. as long as they stay within 300/500/1000 range of each other, any damage dealt by mordreds ally will be returned as 70/85/100 % healing, however, mordred is silenced and slowed by 30% for the duration and all of his buffs are dispelled. this ability has a range of 500. (cannot be cast on self)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

as you can see he cannot heal/support himself. this is intentional. since he cannot sustain himself, his (very powerful) passive keeps aggro off of him.
also, none of his abilities allow you to heal without fighting an enemy champ.

the numbers here may be a little crazy but i will look back over them later.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 9:19am | Report
Love the passive.

I'd lower either the heal or AD buff on W.

E armor scales up to 50, right? Also, I'd lower the taunt duration (maybe .25/.5/.75/1.0/1.25?)

For the ult? 300 range is pathetically small, almost melee. Also, there's no point in a tether when you aren't effecting the enemy in any way whatsoever. Finally, if you want the ult to be disabling Mordred so much, you need to give more incentive to use it.

Otherwise I love the concept.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 10:42am | Report
Wow I expected to just read huehuehuehuehue and Morde's lil brother, but instead I find a legit very cool concept here.

I don't understand the ult (Running on 10 hours on sleep over a time span of 3 days)

Can you explain that to me?

Otherwise very cool champion. I think the taunt giving 50 armor at level 1 might be a bit strong. Hard to say? :P
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 11:41am | Report
yeah,
the ult gives an ally champion 100% lifesteal and spellvamp for as long as they want, but only against one champion and only as long as they stay in range of the enemy champion. it also puts mordred out of the fight for the duration.
StunL0ck
<Member>
StunL0ck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2011 12:26am | Report
Id play him :D
Paleonx
<Member>
Paleonx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 8:42am | Report
Very cool concept. The ult leaves me wondering though. And does he only run on CD's? So no mana or energy? So he could potentially pop everything on one of his high damage allies and turn them into a life stealing tank for a short duration. Seems like it might be slightly OP, but then of course other then that he's nearly useless.
Also how would he build? I don't know how I would play this champ, would I build him tanky? Also he has no way of farming which would potentially make him fall behind. I would chang his Q to something that perhaps allows him to farm minions, but when put against enemy champs isn't all that great. Maybe an AoE ability like Morde and Talon and that goes out in a V shape, that either does moderate damage or sends out a DoT effect that would reduce some stats and do moderate damage.

Those are just my thoughts though.
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 6:56pm | Report
this champon is meant to be a new take on FULL support.

no big damage, no BS useless ability like starcall, no passivity.

also, any ranged champ is able to farm.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 4:12pm | Report
really digging the passive and how his three abilities focus on buffs and debuffs instead of typical healing and defense, have to be careful with the "taunt on cast" this can be extremely broken on the right character (ranged character with a 2 second taunt on next auto attack? lolgg).
His ult is a little weird though and he's TOO dependent on having a teammate nearby, he's like a meta babysitter in that he needs to be babysat while he's babysitting you.
HuntrKilr
<Member>
HuntrKilr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2011 9:46pm | Report
ONE second taunt on ranged.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2011 6:19pm | Report
I liked the idea. As you said, useless alone, but powerful together. I just didnt like the ult, seems useless during fights. You are there to help the team and make it a 4v5? You have to work on it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide