Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Twisted Treeline items

Creator: caucheka October 18, 2012 12:06pm
1 2
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 6:03am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

I wish people would actually research what the metas are in Dom and TT before they make stupid comments. :(

Well, didn't play TT that much, AP is ofc possible on both but it still has to be in a bruiser/tank combination.

And try to stop sounding like you actually know what you're saying, kinda confuses the ppl around here.

Played enough Domi to grasp that in a faster type of battle, consisting of more smaller skirmishes than 5vs5 team fights, AD carry/bruiser definitely has the edge any ****ing time.
Panth, Heca, J4, etc. ftw.

If you're one of those guys who still build the same Summoner's Rift stuff on caster/ranged champs with zero def in Domi, we can stop talking now since you don't know anything.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 6:05am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

I wish people would actually research what the metas are in Dom and TT before they make stupid comments. :(

for TT it's run around the map with tanky bruisers and or bring 3 exhausts isn't it? "Meta in threes" please. Current 3's is a ****ing joke. Anyone saying something different is lying to themselves and to others. It's to protect their own egos from the realization that 3s is not a legitimate venue.

Meta in Dominion? No research necessary it's send one bot, send one mid to quickly cap the point, while everyone else rushes top. Then fight over top for however long it takes while holding bot/mid. Once you cap 3 you hold them....Hurdur doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that one out.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 6:13am | Report
I'm on your said here, but if you put it that way SR is the same "rocket science" as Domi...
(I'll exlcude TT because it's even less than Domi)

Domi do has some fancy strategies:

To guerllia tag enemy towers and retreat to fight a 4vs3 top in order to reclaim it for example.
^That is way to much knowledge for your average solo queue player.
It's has some raffiness to it, so hearing like Domi has no value there kinda hurts.

But it sure is imbalanced. If it wasn't for the balance of magical/physical dmg output, I'd create a team consisting of only AD bruisers and win every good damn time...

Edit:
And not to mention, that either way LoL gets more and more numbskulls and/or most of them play Domi.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 6:44am | Report
Wicked Hatchet would be the perfect anti-mundo item
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2012 10:39am | Report
TheKut wrote:

Wicked Hatchet would be the perfect anti-mundo item

sounds good for draven too, get some crit without building as.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide