Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Two items I rarely ever see

Creator: theBMB July 18, 2011 5:45pm
1 2 3 4
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 6:30pm | Report
Tiamat is great. I don't know why nobody builds it, but it synergizes both in lane and in close-fights. In lane, you get roughly the entire creep wave. In fights, you hit everyone with a couple of shots. Isn't it good? Plus with more farm, your later items would be seriously easy to get (I hate my friend for getting his last item before I even finish my 4th item T.T)

SotD is a great item actually. The part on being anti-Jax/Teemo is lame, seeing Jax could just get hit by creeps (No wait, that should be dodge) and get his stun, whilst Teemo could shoot again later. However, its great to destroy towers and is actually great item for most people. Be it going AD or DPS, its always great. It helps a lot in attack speed for stuff like Madred's, and also does quite a bit in AD section meaning a sub-item for PD for that extra gold for other items (Less MS and crit chance tho). It usually works better with Jax and TF, who naturally hits fast (So boost their abilities to hit like Gods). If its tested out, you'll find it really viable.
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
deathalo44
<Member>
deathalo44's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 6:34pm | Report
kavinh wrote:

tiamat's pretty useless since no one in a team fight actually stands that close the only way it'd be viable is if ur using someone like gangplank and combind it with orianna or jarvan's ult to group them together.
SotD's not exactly popular since the only real dodge champ is jax and maybe udyr and those 2 aren't that commonly played anymore not to mention that 2k would've been better off buying 2 zeals if ppl wanted the attack speed.

SOTD > 2 Zeals, especially if you are building on hit effect items like Madred's, Malady etc.

How is Udyr supposed to dodge 0.o, besides dodge runes and masteries?

Pretty much, I like it because of the attack speed and ability to destroy towers. Not because of the anti-dodge (It sometimes is annoying, but manageable see my post above)

Hope it helps :)
Amumu Guide :D

Eve guide :D

Hope whatever I say helps! :D

PS : Not all my criticism is good. Most of the time, I just talk like that anyway. So forgive me if you get offended, unless you just can't look from my angle, or at least close enough.
NinjaSprite
<Member>
NinjaSprite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 9:54pm | Report
I'm thinking Tiamat could be quite useful on Skarner, Impale > Mass Heal.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide