Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Warwick - The DOT Destroyer

Creator: Shrillex November 6, 2010 10:29am
1 2
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 9:29pm | Report
True. Very true.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2010 10:09pm | Report
Sorry to double post but I just finished with the build. You can check it on my profile.

I'm not trying to spam my build so I'm not sure if this is ok but let me know it it's fine.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2010 3:44am | Report
DoT - Damage over Time Dont think that sutes the thing you are discussing here :P
You rather call it proc damage :P

All those things are great but dont underestimate the AD power. Each 3.3AD gives 1 damage in your ultimate per hit. so simple BF sword will give 16.5 damage per hit and total 82.5 Damage per ulti :)
Bloodrazor + Wits is enaugh. Later on a Black Cleaver is nice for those pesky tanks. Focusing more than Razor + Wits is imho a bit overkill.

But i need to try out the Guinsoo's Rageblade idea some day :) 6 stacks instant is a nice boost. Pitty it gives only AP/AS on proc. not AP/AD.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2010 4:09am | Report
I think something that gave both AP and AP with each stack is a lil overpowering. I mean you get 48AP from the 8 total stacks, and thats enough to make a difference, and its just not fair to get an AD Bonus comparable to Janna's . It would be an overrated item if it did that.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2010 12:44pm | Report
Oddly, looks a like like your original build for Jungle King WW there DEWO... I would say that even though it doesn't give much dmg, would be a good item to throw in. If we're looking for DoT's, Executioners calling would be a meh item... only item i really know that's a DoT effect. However, if we're talking Damage over Time of Ulti, we can really go nuts.
Bloodrazor is absolutely REQUIRED. I agree with that.
Zerker greaves? meh, ok. I got nothing better really.
Malady? I don't know if I like this item anymore for WW. It's great for your HS follow up after ulti, but I would think SoTD would be better.
Wit's End is good against mana based teams, would swap for Last Whisper if needed.
Black Cleaver? Definitely for AD, but if I already have LW, I might drop for BloodThirster.
I would Drop in a Blood Thirster for last (even if that means I have 2) just because of the AD potential if not just the lifesteal you get.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide