Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Should Jungle Twitch build like a normal AD carry?

Creator: Youngs June 29, 2013 10:40pm
Youngs
<Member>
Youngs's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 10:40pm | Report
Junglers usually don't get as much farm as an AD carry bot lane. I'm wondering if the standard AD carry build is still viable when you put an AD carry such as Twitch, Vayne, or Ezreal in the jungle. The effectiveness of items like Phantom Dancer rely on an IE, and vice versa. As a jungler you most likely won't get enough gold to buy both of these items.

Because of this, it seems like a better idea to build like a caster lategame instead of a normal DPS because autoattacks are too dependant on items that you most likely won't be able to buy as a jungler. Is building Jungle Twitch with items like Black Cleaver or multiple Bloodthirsters a better idea than building like a normal ADC?
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 10:46pm | Report
Wel, I haven't seen that many Twitch jungles since the rework, but the ones I have seen would usually go madred's razor and then normal ADC build from that. I don't know if that's the most optimal way to do it, but it seems to work okay.

Junglers like Twitch rely on their ganking lanes and killing the enemy jungler by surprise in his own jungle.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 11:23pm | Report
might as well build ad carry if you're playing something niche.

You fit roles around champions not champions around roles.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 11:30pm | Report
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 2:53am | Report
here is a FANATIC jungler Twitch :) i have about 300 ranked games as Twitch jungler and my win rate is around 65%...here some things about jungling as Twitch...

1) I play Twitch jungle as a ganker at first thing! U have to get First and Second Blood at mid lane and bot lane and bring the chaos at first 10 mins...just get the buffs and annoy your opponents with your lethal ganks!

2) quints of lifesteal and doran blade will keep you healthy after taking buffs

3) dont bother getting jungle items...u are not a jungler!!! just a free role adc ganker!

4) Twitch is the only guy who can hit a turr without taking shots from it! EXPLOIT THIS! dont forget to cast your ulti to break a low turr! i love breaking low turrs when the enemy is hanging from it or trying to farm my minions ;)

5) if everything goes right on the game then you should have at 13 lvl : boots of swiftness+alacrity,IE and Hurricane. If you are against a typical team buy my favorite weapon combo for Twitch: Ghostblade + Black Cleaver and melt them all! (my 2 ranked penta were with that item build).If you are against a beefy enemy team buy BoRK + Trinity Force!!!!!! Last item choice depends...a second IE is a risky all in move but i like it :) statikk shiv or bloodthirster are super choices ofc!

all in all...DONT PLAY TWITCH AS TYPICAL JUNGLER because he is not! u play him as a second ganker adc and turr breaker! ...and who is best ganker of the game? Twitch ;) i hope i helped a little...

p.s dont ever try twitch jungler in solo que! have always a duo partner mid or top! (i play with duo friend mid who picks a champ with stun/taunt (ryze,lux,morgana,ahri) for FB at 2.30 sharp! :D

p.s i have a Twitch jungler build on the work so i can publish it very soon! :)
iSpitInYourFace
<Member>
iSpitInYourFace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2013 4:52am | Report
Twitch the Bastard Jungler Guide just published :) enjoy :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide