Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Check out my First Commentary :D

Creator: Aidenmbdaly February 23, 2011 12:42am
Aidenmbdaly
<Member>
Aidenmbdaly's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2011 12:42am | Report
Ok guys, this is my first post, but I have been lurking here for a few months. Basically I have recorded a video of me playing a game with Nidalee, and I am going to be posting videos pretty regularly. Please watch my first one and tell me what you think here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0RFmLGXVek

One thing you'll notice is that the channel has only one LoL game and there are more videos of other games. This is cause its a group of friends and I doing games, so if you have any ideas for a game for us to do, please feel free to say something.

Basically be honest, tell me what I need to change etc. I know the screen is cut off at the top and bottom (where my score and mane are.. -_-) and I apologize for that, but please still watch the video. Thanks :D
Iratesniper
<Member>
Iratesniper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2011 3:14pm | Report
Decent gameplay, but you might want to call it a highlight video with commentary, because most people call videos commentary when they show the whole gameplay, not just kills.
Speicial Thanks To Scrax and TRUeLM For Creating My Signatures

Check Out My Builds

In Progress
Aidenmbdaly
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2011 7:16pm | Report
Thanks first of all for the post/view. I was thinking though, instead of changing the name of the videos, I would change the kind of video it is. So for example my next game has 20 something kills, but I would only show half of them. I think that would allow me to be in depth about kills, and show what I was doing leading up to the kill.
Aidenmbdaly
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 3:25am | Report
Ok I got my second video up. I tried to improve upon what people were saying, trying to show more of the game and not just the kills, and also explaining the character a bit more. Give it a look please and leave an honest post here or comment on youtube. All constructive criticism is taken on board so feel free to say what you want.

Before you watch it though, this isn't a low ELO game (one mistake people told me not to say for my videos) but a low LEVEL game. Like I am level 13 in this one. That means I have nooby mc noobyton on my team or theirs (not really in this game I am just saying). So like I know and try to last hit, but in this game I don't think anyone else does, there is lots of needless pushing, no jungler etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFrostyFruits#p/a/u/0/tpTYWSiWdQM

Anyway, if you bothered to read all that, thanks and I hope you enjoy the video.
Aidenmbdaly
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 3:25am | Report
Ok I got my second video up. I tried to improve upon what people were saying, trying to show more of the game and not just the kills, and also explaining the character a bit more. Give it a look please and leave an honest post here or comment on youtube. All constructive criticism is taken on board so feel free to say what you want.

Before you watch it though, this isn't a low ELO game (one mistake people told me not to say for my videos) but a low LEVEL game. Like I am level 13 in this one. That means I have nooby mc noobyton on my team or theirs (not really in this game I am just saying). So like I know and try to last hit, but in this game I don't think anyone else does, there is lots of needless pushing, no jungler etc.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFrostyFruits#p/a/u/0/tpTYWSiWdQM

Anyway, if you bothered to read all that, thanks and I hope you enjoy the video.
Hugenjpana
<Member>
Hugenjpana's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 10:38am | Report
You need to buy a better computer, its like watching minecraft xD

Movies So far:::
Corki | Kennen | Pantheon
Aidenmbdaly
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 2:05pm | Report
Haha, my friend told me about that. It isn't my computer though (my computer is actually pretty good), but for some reason, I seem to have the quality settings in LoL on low. For my next game I'll put them to the best I can. Sorry about that though. What did you think of the video though (I would rather you give me advice on my commentating, not my skill. Like I said, I know I'm bad :P) ?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide