Threats to Kindred with this build
Hello guys, Welcome to my first build guide for Kindred
As always I wanted to do a guide about Kindred Build, because everytime is hard to find a good build about him. That's why i'm doing that.
Pros / Cons
* Insane Damage
* Infinite Scaling from Mark of the Kindred
* Lamb's Respite can save entire allied team
* No hard crowd control or engage tool
* Mark of the Kindred is visible to all enemies
* Lamb's Respite can kill entire allied team
OffensiveEach tier should have a fairly obvious choice over the others:
1. Attack Speed is Kindred's favorite
2. Kindred is ranged so the damage modifier isn't actually an upgrade
3. AP is worthless
4. Actually a choice, but because of the hunt mechanic the unique champion kills shouldn't be an issue
5. Armor penetration vs magic penetration... Kindred is physical damage based
6. Fervor of Battle stacks quickly thanks to high attack speed and adds a lot of damage over the course of a fight
1. Junglers are almost always in combat so better clear speed means getting to the gank faster anyways
2. Jungle buffs for jungler, already have infinite potion sustain
3. % damage increase is huge for kill potential, mana isn't
4. Kindred isn't a support
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed
Greater Mark of Attack Speed
Greater Mark of Attack Damage
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
Greater Glyph of Attack Speed
- Greater Mark of Lethality: Chosen in order to enhance the early game jungle clear as well as the highest overall damage output due to the amplification of the damage from Mark of the Kindred later on, rivaled only by armor penetration. Alternative marks would be Greater Mark of Attack Damage and Greater Mark of Lethality, they are not chosen because they aren't as useful early on, and although armor penetration outscales attack speed slightly, the early clear speed is huge.
- Greater Seal of Armor: Standard runes for any jungler. Kindred needs these to survive the jungle and remain healthy enough to gank and invade often to acquire stacks for Mark of the Kindred. Alternative seals would be Greater Seal of Health, but they leave Kindred slightly weaker.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: Standard runes for any jungler. Kindred doesn't need attack speed or cooldown reduction in these slots, so the most beneficial choice is the survival one of magic resistance. Flat is chosen to help with any early game skirmishes against mages. Alternative glyphs would be Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist, Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, and Greater Glyph of Attack Speed, these are more preference than necessity.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed: Attack speed is what Kindred's damage scales from. Taking these quintessences ensures the highest possible damage output from Kindred. There are no substitutes here, but the closest would be Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage, and Greater Quintessence of Lethality.
When jungling (unknown embed type)Smite is a necessity, there's just no way around it. This is required to jungle, this can't be overstated, and there's simply no alternative
Flash is the "get out of jail free" summoner spell. The mobility offered shouldn't be passed up, even though (unknown embed type)Kindred already has a small dash inDance of Arrows, instead they should be used in conjunction with each other for the most effective results. While other summoner spells can replace Flash none of them are as versatile and they won't be listed here.
FirstLamb's Respite is maxed out. This is Kindred's ultimate ability and as with every champion maxing out the ultimate ability first will always be the best option. Next Dance of Arrows is leveled up completely. This ability provides the most early game damage of any of Kindred's abilities and maxing it out will give the most damage early on, leading to higher success rates in ganks, meaning more stacks of Mark of the Kindred. Next could be a choice of preference in a way, however, the fact that Wolf's Frenzy's cooldown gets lowered by leveling it, this means Dance of Arrows will also be off cooldown more often due to the cooldown reduction Wolf's Frenzy provides in tandem with Dance of Arrows. For this reason as well as the fact the percent health damage doesn't increase upon leveling only the monster damage cap, Mounting Dread is maxed last.
Skirmisher's Sabre - Bloodrazor
The Black Cleaver
Blade of the Ruined King
+ = Buff
- = Nerf
~ = Change
~ Frozen Mallet:
~ Youmuu's Ghostblade
~ Maw of Malmortius
~Greater Mark of Armor Penetration
-Added chapter "Patch Notes"
-Updated chapater "Intro"
WORK IN PROGRESS