I know how to make the ticking
Then Get One of These
Hello, I'm stickmonkey3 and welcome to this here guide on Orianna. Now you're probably thinking "Why I should even look at this guide in the first place since this is made by a bronze player (silver last season) and when instead I can look at a platinum player's guide for Orianna." Well, I have to say you're both right and wrong; if you want the OG AP carry Ori then you should look elsewhere, however since a bronze player made this, then this here is 100% top quality. Why is that? Because in low Elo nobody cares what you do (as long as you don't feed of course)! And that's what this build is, having fun, winning, and not having a care in the world. So, sit back, relax, and let me take you on a magical journey (Bard not included).
How this works
This guide helps utilize Orianna's passive Clockwork Windup to the max. The damage scales pretty well with AP despite being just a passive ability. But here's the best part, after the first basic attack you start stacking a buff called Clockwork Winding. It only stacks up to two but for every stack, the damage from Clockwork Windup increases by 20% and capping at 40% additional damage! Now this is just for your passive ability, we haven't yet added the items to the equation.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade: the newly re-reworked rageblade is amazing for on-hit damage champions due to the added double on-hit that was previously on devourer. Now, what does this mean to Orianna? It means what it means: Double proc of Clockwork Windup. Which means that up to 40% damage increase with initial damage will be doubled and alongside every other on-hit from other items
- Nashor's Tooth: the on-hit magic damage from nashor's is pretty much the same as Ori's passive at level but does 3 damage less and by the time you do get it, it will do almost half the damage of your passive without the buff (assuming you get it at or before level 9). And of course, the damage will be doubled with rageblade every other auto.
- Berserker's Greaves: these boots are preferred due to the attack speed bonus, but they can be swapped out if really necessary
- Runaan's Hurricane, Wit's End, Blade of the Ruined King: all three give attack speed and on-hit damage. BotRK and Runaan's will be your only additional physical damage on-hit, and runaan's of course gives crit chance and movement speed
- Hextech Gunblade, Death's Dance: your "spell vamp" items
- The Black Cleaver, Youmuu's Ghostblade: your armor shredders
The end already? Yeah I know this is pretty short but I don't know what else to say since I'm relatively new to making guides. I'll update as soon as possible if given suggestions. I do hope this guide will bring you enjoyable games on the rift. See ya later! ;)
Cool vids to check out
RossBoomsocks playing AS Orianna (note: I do not claim he followed my guide; this is only here for visual reference and entertainment)