Me, miss? Not by a long shot -
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Caitlyn with this build
|Vayne||Easy. Make sure to poke her early game and be careful of her ultimate|
Season 6 update
Caitlyn is one of the best ADC's, because of her long range. Since the preseason 6 update, she has become really, what she had to be.
Let me explain her changes:
- Headshot, passive - Now doesn't deal +50% of enemy's armor, but +50% of your attack damage, increased by critical strike. While the enemy is rooted by 'Yordle Snap trap' or slowed by '90 caliber net', give you additional range and a headshot for one AA.
- Piltover Peacemaker, Q - After it hits the first target on it's way, it'll expand but deal less damage (except when the enemy is marked by the 'Yordle snap trap')
- Yordle snap trap, W - Passive effect + bonus range for 1 AA
- 90 caliber net, E - Passive effect + bonus range for 1 AA
- Ace in the hole, R - Unchanged