Ekko Build Guide by Dancing Blades
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Ekko's İn The Jungle
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Ekko with this build
|Azir||Not a hard matchup you can poke him down reletively fast and dash through his ultimate.Simple matchup|
Pros / Cons
|+ Fast Clears
+ Good Ganks
+ Very high 1vs1 potential
+ Great in TeamFights
+ Time Travel?
|He has fast clears because of his passive Z-Drive Resonance and really good ganks with Timewinder and Phase Dive He can do alot of damage in teamfights or assasinate the AD carry without a problem and then go back with Chronobreak İf things go wrong.Plus he can time travel!|
|- Easy to Counterplay
- İtem Dependent
- Hard to play
|His Timewinder and Parallel Convergence is easy to counterplay.He is squishy so if he get cc'd he can be bursted down.He needs items to be effective so if he gets behind its hard to catch up.He is not easy to play you need to be familiar with his skills and good at predicting enemies to land his Parallel Convergence and Chronobreak.|
MasteriesFury helps alot in the jungle with the runes to proc the passive. Sorcery to get your cd above %30. Brute Force and Martial Mastery because it works great with our build and helps alot early. The rest is standart.Overall i like these but masteries can be changed to your liking.
Greater Mark of Attack Speed
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power: We take these because it helps our damage/clears and ganks.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed:These help our early game alot and it helps us proc our passive.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power and Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction:Ability Power for a little boost in the mid/late game and cooldown reduction to help us use our abilites more.
- Greater Seal of Armor: These helps us survive in the jungle and are neccesary for most of the junglers.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage:You can replace these for the Greater Mark of Attack Speed it should work too but i prefer the attackspeed to proc the passive more.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist if you dont have the ap glyphs or you dont like it for some reason these should do the trick too.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
- Greater Quintessence of Spell Vamp
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed: All of these can work and you can feel free to try them if you want.I just find Ability power more reliable and i learned to play that way.Feel free to mess around with these.
|Flash is an amazing summoner spell and most of the champions pick it.It allows one to get out of sticky situations/chase someone down/reach for a kill and basicly opnes alot of possibilites.Its a great pick on any champion.||Smite is a neccesary summoner spell for all junglers.It helps you clear and secure objectives.In the new season they changed it so that you can upgrade it with your jungle item and keep it which makes it alot more useful.|
|This item is something i never saw someone else do.It gives you spell vamp and lifesteal,a little bit ad and ap which sounds ok but the active makes you stick to the enemy like they are your girlfriend.|
|This item is made for Ekko it gives everything he needs and with my build it just becomes better.|
|Movespeed and magic pen always helps. try to get this after you finish hextech.|
|One of the best AP items.Gives you immunity for 2.5 seconds.A great active with great stats.|
|This item gives you alot of damage/movespeed and makes you clear faster.If you dont like it you can swap it for Rabadon's Deathcap|
Always start at the bot side so you can get a good leash.Nothing too crazy here its the Standart jungling route.
This is the end of my first guide.Please leave positive or negative feedback i would appeciate it.Thank you for Reading and good luck out on the rift!
Things to do in the future
- Make a Frequently asked quastions chapter
- Add Matchups in detail
- Add different routes and tips
- Post my games with this build