Final Build vs heavy AD
Final vs heavy AP
Final for Burst
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Evelynn with this build
|Kha'Zix||this champion has really weak 1st clears you can easily get 1st blood. Just clear your 1st camp run into opposite side and fight them while they try to get red or blue buff.|
|Amumu||this champion has really weak 1st clears you can easily get 1st blood. Just clear your 1st camp run into opposite side and fight them while they try to get red or blue buff.|
|Nidalee||this champion has really weak 1st clears you can easily get 1st blood. Just clear your 1st camp run into opposite side and fight them while they try to get red or blue buff.|
|Vi||Vi is really Blue reliant pre6. steal it every time it spawns. Also can level 2 kill her in her own jungle.|
This guide is effective at all skill levels and tiers, but it takes a good Evelyn to pull these tricks off. As you climb to higher rankings, you will need to be conscientious of the enemies warding positions. I hope this guide works as well for you as it has been for me.
There are multiple build paths, so check them all out before you hit the Rift to see what is going to work for you!
Credit to CuteAniviaStuff (Taluvill1) for helping edit and make this guide.
Items And The Reasoning Behind Them!
This build is based around the Devourer and Guinsoo's Rage Blade being disgustingly broken on Eve.
Reasons To Use These Items:
- Eve has both AD and AP scaling on every single one of her abilities, making hybrid items and hybrid penetration very strong.
- Her Ravage(E), combined with the extremely short cool down on her Hate Spike(Q), make it very easy to stack Guinsoo's Rageblade, getting the full potential out of the item very quickly, increasing its cost effectiveness.
What to buy AFTER the core is complete:
- Your third item will be your boots. Your choice of boots does not matter. Buy them SITUATIONALLY depending on the enemy team comp. Generally speaking, defensive boots help to shore up some of Eve's weaknesses, while Boots of Mobility allow her to roam the map faster and apply more lane pressure. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT THE BOOTS IS THAT YOU BUY THE FERVOR ENCHANTMENT. I cover this a bit with the next item, but they allow Eve to stick to her targets more easily. You don't have to buy them with the boots, but it is important to note that the enchantment chosen is important on this champion.
- Your fourth item should almost always be Iceborn Gauntlets. Eve's quick use of spells ensures she gets a constant/consistent proc of the Iceborn Gauntlets, allowing Eve to stick to even the fastest targets.
- You can substitute the Iceborn Gauntlets for a Lich Bane or a Trinity Force(If your team is lacking Attack Damage) but I find these items much less effective, and they are costly, which will delay your 3-Item Sheen power spike. Eve has problems sticking to targets, not problems with her damage. If you are fed, do not hesitate to go this route.
Last Two Items:
Your last two items are situational and should be chosen based on the enemy team. Keep your eyes on these items if the enemy has a lot of Attack Damage:
- Dead Man's Plate - This item is important because it gives Eve another form of chase and a very powerful slow on her first auto attack.
- Sunfire Cape - gives you AOE damage which is good because once Eve is in a team fight, she has to stick to people while remaining tanky to do damage.
- Thornmail - Use this item if the enemy team has all attack damage champions.
Check out these items if you have a lot of Ability Power or burst enemies that you have to deal with:
- Maw of Malmortius - Gives you damage and some great sustain from bursty magic damage.
- Sterak's Gage - This is an Attack Damage item but it provides great damage against burst mages (AP) and AD Assassins.
- Banshee's Veil - Provides Health for burst, and spell block for stuns.
- Abyssal Sceptor - Very good item if you have other high magic damage champions in your game. Greatly improves your offensive capabilities.
- Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Situational Boots with FERVOR ENCHANTMENT
- Iceborn Gauntlets are recommended, but can be subbed for a Sheen item.
- BUY TANKY ITEM DEPENDING ON THE ENEMY TEAM.
- BUY TANKY ITEM DEPENDING ON THE ENEMY TEAM.
EARLY GAME PLAYSTYLE
How I manage to play this is get a leash and Level 2 then immediately go to enemy junglers buff and while in stealth wait for the enemy to get low then pounce and try to kill the and steal there buff. The next step is to run like hell top, bot, or mid should be coming to find you. If no enemy in the area steal a buff and get back to your jungle. Your stealth is very effective for ganking lanes so make sure to get all 3 ahead or at least 2. In team fights play in the darkness waiting for an ally to engage then dive the back line. You are not your teams form of initiation. Don't be suckered into starting a fight. your burst is fairly high and if u catch a squishy out of position u can engage and rely on your Dark Frenzy(W) to run away. Don't stick around always pop someone the run to a tower or a safe position in your own jungle. Catching a Squishy trying to kill rift scuttle and sticking around after u have killed them is a almost certain way to die or be picked yourself. If your team is being engaged on you should have a slow and decent damage stay very close to your carry or carries but in front of them constantly spamming Hate spike(Q) to apply the slow and help your ADC or APC kite.
Ignite and smite are what i ran and find both great.
Smite and flash are my second choice and the most safe.
Pros / Cons
Invisible so great ganks
decent amount of bust
general pain in the *** to enemy team
Gets behind easily
needs a few kills to stay relevant late
Pink wards are cheaper now