Build Guide by Rabbit#64987
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
I just wanted to share my own Ezreal Guide, that works really very good !! ;)
soo dont kill me, its my first Guide, Enjoy !
Runes...U can diversify with ATK DMG Runes, ATK SPD Runes and Critical DMG, thats my Idea, cause we play Ezreal on AD,
but what I say is not a Rule so u can switch some Things u dont like.
PS: perhaps some cool Down Reduction Runes for something else and its Ok too ! ;)
I put Masteries on 22 6 2.
The 22 i hope give no Questions cause AD.
I put 6 on Armor Magic Resistance cause its ****** up that u are so MUCH squishy in early game...its not great Bonus, but its something !!
The 2 Points on Utility i just put there casue i donno better Place ^^
(these u can put anywhere else if u like !!!)
Explication of choosing Items for Ezreal:
- You start with your first Item Dorans Blade ( Cause of: U need HP, And the DMG of this Item)
- 2nd Item r just Boots of Speed or if u have more Money u can by the whole shoes (Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Cause of: U have move speed !!! )
- TEAR OF THE GODDES !!!!!!!!! (this Item is such most important Item in erly game cause u will have much absence of Mana. Its very Important to buy this Item early as much !!!!!
- If u dont have them yet , get now Ionian Boots of Lucidity. (Cool Down reduced, for Q Spell very important in late game !! ;) )
- Banshee's Veill...with Ezreal its very Hard in Fights at early game cause u get too much DMG...so get fast as possible Banshee's Veill to have more Health, more Mana and the Best: Magic Resistance.
- Trinity Force. U need to Upgrade with Ezreal ALL of u, so Trinity Force is best Item for this....start with Phage and take than Sheen and last Zeal.
- u need more HP and Attack Dmg and the Extra chance to slow an Enemy by attacking him is perfect for Ezreal. ( U get this Bonus too if u buy Trinity Force so, slow from Trrinity and Frozen Mallet is very nice Combo !!!)
- Atma's Impaler....this Item give u Armor whats Pretty good cause u have much HP and ATK DMG so u can go in fight and u r little bit Tanky...critical Strike is just little bit more Pawnment....but the real Thing whats getting interesting is the Passive Effect from it !!!
and its best End Item cause more HP u have, even more ATK DMG u got !!!!
Q Skill(Physical: Just level your Q spell very fast, cause he's the best Spell for AD and u can make him with your Shoes every second ;D ( and he reduces cooldown for other spells by Activation about 1 sec.
W Skill(Magic): ... This skill is not Important for u...he's AP and can be shoot sometimes, but really good i think it isnt. so u can level him slow...
E Skill(Magic): he's 2nd Important Ability cause he can port u ( same like Flash just u can make it more Times) Best Skill to kill invisible enemys like eve or shaco, cause u use it and ezreal throws an Arrow to nearest Enemy...If a Enemy with low HP try too escape and make's himself Invisile just go out of minions, do E Skill in Direction were Enemy ran away and u see him cause the Arrow hit him.
R Skill - Ulrimate(Physical-Magic)
Aaaah...this Ulti...it gave me so much kills in the End of a Fight thats incredible....^^
u can shoot it when u must go out of Team fight and back to Base
or if an enemy with low HP is too far away for E or Q u can gice him the Rest
or in 1 vs 1 as Surprise together with Heal u can hit your Enemy much HP !!! ;)
I just took a second Flash for Early Game ( cause CD of E Skill -.- and its just more savety trust me !)
And a Heal wich is too very good at Early Game...
otherwise u can took Ghost and Ignite
or Exhaust and Ignite..
other Combos I never tried or I dont like them so if u wantto play with this Guide took these I said. ;)
In the End u got a very flexible Ezreal wich can be very Hard... I'd say that u slay everyone in 1 vs 1 if u do it right ;)
You r not too squishy, you make insane DMG and can escape very easy if u got damaged too much...
I'd say Surviving Chance is as high as Kassadins :D:D
OK thank u Guys thank u for reading this and i hope it gave u some Help !!!!
PS: I'm German so if anything is written wrong im very Sorry :(