His Parrrley hurts. Soooo much. So I figured "hm, can I make it hurt more? gee, lets find out!"
But remember just one thing. He runs like a biatch, and hurts like an ex-girlfriend.
Stick and move.
Pros and cons
+ CC resistant through a rank 1 ability.
+ Great sustainability due to a little Life Steal, run-speed and Clarity.
+ Can share or solo lane equally good.
+ Best farmer by far.
+ His harass is like a kick in the balls.
+ Only 8 out of 78 champions can catch up to him. 1 of them is himself :P
- Squishy, definitely til rank 5 Remove Scurvy.
- Location, location, location. Takes a while to master his patterns.
- Ulti is primarely for farm or protecting lanes til lategame. Good gold and exp.
- With little health regain he's tough to master, especially solo against 2pokers.
1: Q - For farming and lots of future pain.
2: W - This skill is to be used exclusively when taunted/feared/slowed/stunned/zomgraped! Respect the high cooldown!
3: E - To boost your Q and farmability
R is for 75% Farming and defending Towers when your team is (finally) running together. The other 25% is slow and for engaging. Raaaarely used to finish someone off but by all means try to keep an eye out.
Mark and Quintessence
Crit chance. For safe farming.
MP5. It's very mana-inefficient to poke until around Rank 3 on your Q as it is, so let alone farming will need all the mana you can grasp.
Critdamage is what I call a "rare" stat as it only exist on 1 item (infinity edge). All other stats can always be found on more than 2 items. So this is for late-game. though I could've gone for Cooldown reduction but more spells costs more mana so it's rather unnecessary.
BRAWLERS GLOVES #1
This'll give you ~24% crit. A good start for farming and occassional poking. It's funny how they underestimate you when the Q doesnt crit, and then suddenly BAM, right in the kisser!
To be built into Youmuu's later on.
BRAWLERS GLOVES #2
for early mobility
Speedy Gonzales on dope.
CLOAK OF AGILITY
~50% crit, perfect! Now we can start getting some AD
Ok, few champions can catch you now, not even with Frozen malet. Especially when you slow THEM down with the Q. I seriously witnessed a Katarina with swiftness boots pulling her Ghost and STILL wouldn't outrun me. T'was jolly I say!
Now we need to stop buying healthpots. For some more survival and sustainability, and jungling.
CLOAK OF AGILITY
for Infinity, of course you get BF sword first if you can afford it
Now we got mobility and pain of godlike proportions!
nom nom nom
For black cleaver...
For some more hurt...don't be discouraged by the armor pen, you're not an Anti-tank since the armor reduction is so small. In fact, since you don't have Armor pen runes you pretty much cap any non-tank champ so start cheesing away.
This is to compensate for the phantom dancer you're about to buy instead of Boots.
This is optional. If your team is doing BAD by this point I'd stay SAFE and not get it! And a fun thing i noticed. With this, when you use Ghost blade. You have 2.49 attack speed. Perfect cap!
How to play
Farm farm farm. ONLY lasthit with your Q. Do not melee hit the minions unless it's 100% safe AND if your Q is on CD.
And if they want to push you back then so be it.
If you feel confident your Q will crit then pull one off. I guarantee it'll scare them off.
You should've gone back atleast once by now for some boots, when your Q hits Rank 3 you can start being more offensive. This is a good time to practice what you'll be doing in teamfights.
Keep your eyes open for when you teammates dies, perfect opportunity usually arise for your ulti wether it's farm or a kill at these moments. Only farm when minions are actually AT the tower. That's usually when they are in greater numbers.
Keep doing what you've done. Observe your surroundings. And don't be afraid to lose your tower. You don't want to die AND lose a tower. Keep placing them wards. I buy 1 ward plus 1 extra for every 2 towers we've taken down.
Keep poking with Q. Follow your support or Carry and keep em safe. And save your W to save your life! Not to regain life!
Say hello to my two friends. Their names are Stick and Move. Love them. Even if everyone around you doesn't.
With his mobility, and if you got wards, you should try to ambush their squishiez and then quickly retreat with your flash and W.
If you try and fail this just poke their tank to oblivion, or whatever champion you get your hands on without risking too much. Wards makes this a hell of a lot easier.
You know you're doing good when people call KS on you.
He runs, he hurts, from dusk til dawn. Please leave a comment if you want to enlighten or pamper the content. Now I shall enjoy a visit to the depths of the sea.