Build Guide by Protòtype
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
This is my second build posted here, so please give me feedback! Positive and negative is appreciated, as long it's constructive.
Hey ladies and gentlemen! Here's a little background of Brand
In a faraway place known as Lokfar there was a seafaring marauder called Kegan Rodhe. As was his people's way, Kegan sailed far and wide with his fellows, stealing treasures from those unlucky enough to catch their attention. To some, he was a monster; to others, just a man. One night, as they sailed through the arctic waters, strange lights danced over the frozen wastes. There was something hypnotic about them; it was something that drew them to it like moths to a flame. Trekking across the frozen waste, they came to a cave covered in ancient runes. The meaning of the runes long lost to them, Kegan led the way inside. There, inside a perfect cage of ice floated a dancing column of flame. There was no way such a thing should be burning, especially not in this place. However, its movement was as hypnotic as a siren's song, captivating and seductive. While the others stayed back, Kegan could not help but approach it while holding out his hand...
That is the last thing Kegan Rodhe remembers, for now his body belongs to Brand. It is a creature of olden times, perhaps even a casualty of the Rune Wars. It is known in ancient texts as the Burning Vengeance. It is a creature of pure fiery hate that exists for no other reason than to lay waste the world of men and yordles. No one is quite sure how Brand found his way to Valoran, but he began his predations at once. Overcome by Demacian forces, he was given a choice: fight within the confines of the League or die. Naturally, he chose to use his destructive powers in the League, for now...
''This place will burn, not by cinder flying or breath of wind, but by the vengeance of my hand.''
The reason I suggest maxing out Conflagration first is because this is a one-click-hit spell, there is no casting time or no delay on it.Also i find it being very useful for farming, you just open up with Pillar of Flame and then click Conflagration on the creep standing in the middle of the pile so to deal as much AoE damage as possible.
During team-fights i usually open with Pillar of Flame, followed by Conflagration and in the end Sear to stun the opponent making sure he does not run away. In case the enemies are standing near each other, after the W-E-Q combo i throw in the ulti Pyroclasm.
During 1v1 fights i usually open with Conflagration and Ignite followed by Sear and end with Pillar of Flame to deal the maximum damage. Keep in mind that once your abilities are on cooldown you are helpless so i suggest keep some distance between you and your opponent in the case that it is a melee champion.
Pros / Cons
* Awesome Damage
* AOE Damage
* Stun if used correctly ( Have to combine your spells. )
* Nukes targets pretty fast
* Epic farmer
*None of his skills recharge fast.Therefore,if you use all of them at one target,you'll need to wait for 5 secs to use again,bad for 1vs1 fights.
*No good escape mechanism (only if u use his stun correctly,or using Flash.)
*Hard to master, but you should really give him a try.
Here's some tips:
1.Farm a lot. Your build will be expensive so make sure to farm creeps.Besides,it's something that Brand can do easily.
2. Stay back in team fights.You will most probably be the first target. Probably..
3. Whenever going back to base, always get a couple of potions (do that until lvl 9).
4. Brand is squishy so make sure not to overreact.Once you do the mistake there's no turning back,no way to escape like other champions. Demand from your teammates to say miss.
5. Make sure to combine your spells correctly, that results to higher damage.
6. Always use you ultimate in team fights. You should probably use it on the tank. Cause if you use it one a squishy champion who dies in 1 sec, your ultimate is lost in one shot.
7. You can deter enemies from standing near their minions by setting them ablaze, due to conflagration.
8. You can also use BranÃ�Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½s abilities in a variety of combinations to maximize his damage in different situations.
9. Pyroclasm bounces randomly between enemies, so try to cast it on a small group of enemies if you want to hit the same target lotÃ�Â¢Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½s of times.