The One And Only
Lee Sin Build
Top it off with dis
Threats to Lee Sin with this build
|Shaco||You just out-damage him always. His Q is useless if you've already marked him with your E.|
HELLO AND WELCOME to my lee Sin quick guide. Im a plat 2 player in EUNE with 400k on Lee. I main jungle from s3. Lee Sin isnt hard as everyone says, its just knowing the basic combos, their damage outputs and when to use certain combos. This build is taken from Rush and is focused around balanced on-hit damage with tank elements to it and helps to make plays without being punished for lacking damage or health- in other words dealing 0 damage or being blown up. ( Ignore the name )
Pros / Cons
- Early game does a lot of damage
- Flashy playmaker
- Damage falls off late game
- Easy to throw games with
- Hard to master overall
|Try rushing this item as early as possible ( on first back ) without the jungle item.|
|This is where all your damage comes from , once you get it you can kill everything easly.|
|If you can survive 10 minutes without wards this item should come after tiamat but if youre not sure you could take it when you first back.|
|This item should be the next on your list because of the fact that it reduces armor.|
|This is the last of the 3 because you need health in order to do damage with this item.|
Max Q 1st - basic knowledge.
Max E 2nd - with this build you deal damage instead of tanking it so E is better than W.
Max W 3rd - CD was nerfed and the shield at max rank wont save you if you cant get a shield from wardjumping.
Max R when you can - basic knowledge.
Creeping / Jungling
1st clear route:
-Try ganking a lot if enemy laner has no summoners.
-Try ganking bot lane after lvl 6.
-Be around low health allies or enemies , thats when you countergank.
-Early game try to look for kills in the enemy jungle or by ganking. Dont try to give the kill, instead try taking it.
-Mid game try to help your team around while still keeping up the farm game.
-Late game try to look for a pick or always peel for your carries. Insecing is useless after your damage falls.
- Basic insec: Q + Q + wardjump / flash behind + R ( this is useful againts ad carries or mages with no cc. If you insec a tank or assassin you're not doing your team a favor )
-Basic oneshot (close range): E + Hydra + Q + R + Q ( doing the most damage as possible before using 2nd Q results in oneshotting)
-Basic oneshot (long range): wardjump + Q + E + R + Q ( you just add a wardjump)
Every other combo is just a variation of these combos here.
- Stealing drake is easier with Q execute dmg so try hitting the Q around 1400 hp.
- Smiting a minion after Q provides extra flashiness to your combo if it connects.
- Ult-flash is pretty simple but still : Try hitting both keys at the same time BUT the flash key must be delayed a little.
- If youre having trouble with ward jumps just put your wards on item slot 2 and press the buttons at the same time.
- Use other targets for your Q if you want to insec someone.
- To hit multiple people with your R is the hardest part but you can try doing it with flash because you line up quicker with the enemies.
- Try juking out abilities with a wardjump before you use your 2nd Q , because youre easier to predict.
- Stealing Baron is easier if you ult the jungler away from the baron pit. Use Q around 2000 hp.
- When running you can use the dragon's knockback after you Q to it.
- When facing another Lee try dodging his Q and ult earlier before he does , most Lee 1v1s end up in both ulting at the same time.
It just looks a bit ugly but hey its my first time. : ^)
Thanks for taking time to read it if you did. : ^)