Fiddlesticks Build Guide by SKycKo
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Hello This is my first guide to the Mobafire champions.
Of course, it's about my favorite character, Fiddlesticks.
With this build you'll have a great damage, survive very well, will assist the team in kills and of course, make beautiful kills.
Fiddlesticks is a fun and easy character to play, but requires some care, after all, in a match you have to kill besides, helping the team as best as possible.
So let's get started!
A little gameplay: Let's Watching
I advise watching videos about the gameplay not only Fiddle, but any champion before playing. So you can already see how the style of play. But remember, you make your way to play, but this guide to help you.
Let's look at this video and have a sense of our champion:
Strengths and weaknesses of Fiddlesticks ( Pros / Cons )
- Has great AP
- Very good in 1vs1
- Help and great damage to teamfights
- It has excellent survival and HP
- No problems with MP during the game
- Great cooldowns and magic penetration
- Extremely fun to play
- Problems with several champions teamfights against stun / disables
- Not a good killer minions
- Ult can be easily dodge by champions with Blink Skills
Options and explanations: Summoner Spells
Fiddlestick has their ability to affect the plans of his enemies.
As an example we can cite the Terrify and Dark Wind. Later we'll better your skills and better conditions for use.
Of course, it's always great to have extra help is on the team or the spells of the game. I'll list some that I find useful for Fiddlesticks and express my opinion about each one.
Drain, Dark Wind or Crowstorm, this skill helps so unique. Keeping the enemy close to you, your Drain will be active for as long as his Ult will be the maximum dealing damage, it will be easier to apply the Dark Wind and logical, chasing enemies Low HP.
Fiddlesticks. I recommend endeavor.
Now let's talk about Runes.
Runes are also very important and is a benefit of great difference. Runes allow attributes acquired beyond the game, a bonus.
I selected the four that I think most recommended for Fiddlesticks. I'll talk a little about them and why they are more plausible for this champion:
Greater Seal of Replenishment
With these runes, I believe you already have a HUGE advantage in the game. Remember that you still have the bonus of your items, mastery skills. The game becomes easier. But of course, the great influence in all this will be your items.
Items, options and explanation: The choice of items
Finally! We have reached a very important part in our guide and well worth understanding the reasons for the choice of items and how it can benefit us.
Let's start talking about the recommended items for this build and of course, possible items that can be added promotions for better performance on several occasions.
Let's get started. First I will explain why the choice of items for this build:
It is very important that you make the items in the correct order, equal to the guide, so that you will receive additional at the right time and right way. However, look at your situation and make the build starting in the order that suits you!
Great item to improve your healing power. I think a lot more durability in 1vs1 and teamfights.
- Dread: All enemies near the Fiddlesticks have reduced their magic resistance by 10. It's a great skill because it helps reduce the resistance to their attack.
- Terrify (Q): His main ability to intervene or stop any opponent's action and of course, leaves it defenseless against you. Always use at the beginning so you have time to organize and plan their attack. It is great to use it when an enemy is near you and your Crowstorm is enabled.
- Drain (W): His main attack skill. It is always used in their attacks because, besides causing a great damage to the enemy, also heals you. This allows you to continue giving the same damage to an enemy attacking you. After the effects wear off, give Dark Wind or Terrify and wait for the cooldown.If you have caught Ignite or anyone Spell, use it to get along with Drain for deal more damage.
- Dark Wind (E): This is your Silence. Very good to ensure that no one stop you while killing someone, or to assist your team in ganks, in which this skill, you can slow the movements of their enemies attack, opening benefit for your team. Use it when you use your Ult ( Crowstorm) to ensure that no disables during his period.
- Crowstorm (R): This is your skill level 6. His Ult. Cause great damage over a period of time. The important thing is to stay close to your enemies as it is on, or keep them close to you. Use your Terrify and his Dark Wind to assist you in this matter. Another positive point: if you have caught Exhaust, use it to make more enemies are coming at you taking damage. This is an indispensable skill for ganks your team, so use it wisely.
Team Work and situations
To complete this guide, I want to address a very important subject. How should you react in times when his team needs your help?
It's very important to treat it, the Fiddlesticks is a very good character and can be situations in a final match.
I speak my opinion about how to react in some cases and address some issues.
How should I behave in the Lane, with a teammate?
It depends a lot. If a player with a melee champion, tries to give as much support as possible for ganks and kills can be made. A great option is to apply the Terrify and after use your Drain. This causes much damage and will be a problem down the enemy's cooldown poi can be repeated several times.
If your companion is a Magic Champion, custom to go ahead. Use your fear to prevent damage while approaching and your Drain to deal damage and heal the mems time. If you already have Dark Wind in both options use it before applying the Fear, to further ensure that your opponent be vulnerable to the damage and its companion lane.
My team is going to make a Gank. How can I be useful?
This is an easy question, and the game is really cool to do. His ability Wind Dark bounce between their inimigs. This is a great advantage for his team. His Ult also takes area and has a high damage. Let your team go ahead while you prepare your Dark Wind for your use. After that, use your Ult. Use your Terrify to keep an enemy close to their area of effect spells and use your ult, to ensure Ignite and Exhaust for more enemies on the effect of his Ult. Use your Drain to cause more damage and heal itself, thus ensuring their survival.
We were in the lane and we were surprised ... Now what?
Do not despair and do your part. His Dark Wind is a great option to keep their enemies helpless for a period of time. After this, apply Terrify the enemy that appears to cause more problems for his team. Repeat the process while your team is organized. After that, depends on the situation: Running or counterattack. In case of a counterattack, using the same formula explained to ganks.
Typically, these are the most frequently asked questions. These are simple actions that can greatly help your team to evolve and dominate the match.
This guide is an explanation of the Fiddlesticks champion, their items, their method of play, their possible spells and runes. Remember that the guide will help you and show you the way but each one has its own style of play.
Discover your and enjoy!
Thanks for reading and leave your opinion. So we can know more about this champion and increasingly the guide will grow!
Check out my other guide on mobafire
Warwick - Can I make a Surprise?
Shaco - Can I Tell you one Blood-Filled Joke? [AD BUILD]
Last Guide Edit: 03/21/12