R E Q U I E M
Coreitems Midgame/lategame focused build
Not lategame focused midgame build
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Karthus with this build
|Heimerdinger||I am his hardcounter. His turrets are my free farm....farm just and go in with exhaust when you farmed his turrets to the end. You will destroy him with me !|
Come my children....and gather to me.
Let me share my wisdom with you.
I am Karthus. Once human i decided to embrace the great present of death.
This is how you should play me....
i am death and life at once.
And this guide will show you why.
I will tell you how to spread the word of death....
Pros / Cons
- Best farmer in the whole game
- Insane DMG Output in Lategame
- Can all in most champs easy in early state of the game if you are good enough with the Lay waste....
- A GLOBAL NUKE WHICH DAMAGES ALL
- Insanely good in securing and stealing objectives
- The passive is godlike vs engage comps !
- Best champion farmer in the game
- 10 kills on him pre Minute 30 and the enemy team will surrender
- When Karthus dies...he doesn´t die. He continues killing all around the map ! For 7 seconds...but when Karthus dies...he don´t...or does...
- Weak early game (Level 6-11)
- No mobility and escape.
- Vulnerable to ganks if played too aggressive and not wise
- Requires tons of practice
- High skillcap everywhere. His R is also difficult to use well if you don´t know when and how
- Incredible difficult to use him effectivly in teamfights. Timing and positioning required
- Not the best poke vs siege comps
- Waveclear just insane if you are in the middle of the wave. No ranged waveclear like Viktor.