R E Q U I E M
Coreitems Midgame/lategame focused build
Not lategame focused midgame build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Karthus with this build
|Heimerdinger||I am his hardcounter. His turrets are my free farm....farm just and go in with exhaust when you farmed his turrets to the end. You will destroy him with me !|
Come my children....and gather to me.
Let me share my wisdom with you.
I am Karthus. Once human i decided to embrace the great present of death.
This is how you should play me....
i am death and life at once.
And this guide will show you why.
I will tell you how to spread the word of death....
Pros / Cons
- Best farmer in the whole game
- Insane DMG Output in Lategame
- Can all in most champs easy in early state of the game if you are good enough with the Lay waste....
- A GLOBAL NUKE WHICH DAMAGES ALL
- Insanely good in securing and stealing objectives
- The passive is godlike vs engage comps !
- Best champion farmer in the game
- 10 kills on him pre Minute 30 and the enemy team will surrender
- When Karthus dies...he doesn´t die. He continues killing all around the map ! For 7 seconds...but when Karthus dies...he don´t...or does...
- Weak early game (Level 6-11)
- No mobility and escape.
- Vulnerable to ganks if played too aggressive and not wise
- Requires tons of practice
- High skillcap everywhere. His R is also difficult to use well if you don´t know when and how
- Incredible difficult to use him effectivly in teamfights. Timing and positioning required
- Not the best poke vs siege comps
- Waveclear just insane if you are in the middle of the wave. No ranged waveclear like Viktor.