Tank / AP Bruiser
Core Full Tank
Full Build Tank
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
i tried different builds and playstyles with Ivern and my build depends on my team composition.
1. Full Tank: If my team needs a tank and got enough damage, i go the full tank build. Ivern has a lot of utility, so you wont be useless.
2. AP Bruiser: If my team has a lot of AD and one or two tanks, i go for the AP Bruiser build. You have decent damage and good utility.
Important: Try to make plays with your W! You deal more damage and your AA-range is extended, so you can "poke" from distance and snipe out of the bush with your Q to engage.
First Clear (54 sec) / Jungle Route / Counterjungling
The First Clear:
3. Red -> Smite
4. Go Back to Blue and Gromp
You are lvl 3 in 54 seconds!
First Clear with Enemy Red
1. Your Blue
2. Go to Enemy Red -> Smite
3. Go Back to your Blue
4. Keep on farming
1. You need Smite for counterjungling
2. Go into enemy jungle and try to ward as much as you can (or smite wolves)
3. Make sure u can get out fast (Ivern is not the best duelist)