Kayle Build Guide by Falcon Detonator
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Hybrid Attack Speed
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is my first guide. I main Kayle because of her versatility. She can hold her own in any lane or jungle, or can be played as a decent support. I wasn't going to do it, but Xerxseas asked me to put it up for him. This is just to show him what I use when I play Kayle, Teemo, and a few other champions. Feel free to use it if you like it. If you don't, don't be harsh. I'm not an authority on kayle, and there are much better guides to learn how to play her. This is only up to show how I play.
1. There are two starts on Kayle I like. I tend to play very aggressive, so I start boots and 3 pots, but if you are worried of losing early start with a flask and pots. It lets you stay in lane longer, and keeping your health full deters tower dives.
2. I like Berserker grieves second for the mobility early on.
3. I would normally rush a nashor's tooth, but the loss to it's mana regen hurt it a lot in my opinion. Instead, I do Doran's if i need the sustain badly, or Malady if i'm clearly winning but laning phase is far from over.
4.a. If you have a lot of gold early, rush a Blade of the Ruined King to stomp on anyone who 1v1s you.
4.b. If you're a little under fed and team fights look likely, get Runann's Hurican. It lets you do massive damage in the fight, and push crazy hard after the fight is over.
5. Get the one you didn't get in 4.
6. If you're being focused hard and you're team can't keep you safe, grab a GA. If you're feeling safe, get a Gunblade to stay healthy in a fight.
7. Finnish up with a mallet to kite hard and get any stragglers who dare escape you in a fight.
Get Righteous Fury first for the ranged Aoe. It helps keep the other team away, and pushes lane really hard.
Max your Reckoning for a huge poke and amazing slow.
Max Devine Blessing second. use it for the speed boost to chase and get away. The heal keeps you and teammates with so much health its ridiculous.
Max Righteous Fury last. You don't want to push too hard early or you'll get ganked, but at the end of the game, minion waves get melted in a few hits, and rips up teams that group up for pushes and defending.
Always put points into Intervention! the few seconds of invulnerability is AMAZING. Use it to negate burst damage from stills. If you use it to stop the majority of damage, and then heal them, you should never have to use it to keep a teammate from dying.
The Masteries are just what I like to use. I'm sure there are much better Masteries builds, but use what fits your play style.
Again, the runes are what I like to have. Hybrid Pen Red to get more damage through. CDR blue to keep up Righteous Fury and Nuking pokes with Reckoning. Yellows are probably wrong, I just like the extra att speed early. MS Quints for chasing and getting away. With your slow and speed boost heal, Teemo and Nidalee are usually the only ones you can't catch. BE CAREFUL CHASING! you're great at it, but it's not a good idea unless you knoe you can get the kill and get out before they get help.