Lee Sin Build Guide by FreeFallGS
Not Updated For Current Season
Lee Sin Build
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi welcome to my Lee Sin guide. I made this guide because my play style didnt fit in the builds on the site. This build isnt the best AD* build (attack damage*) but I like it. As you know Lee Sin is a Jungler or Off Tank, but i think you can also play him as lane. (this isnt a jungle guide) (sorry if my english isnt good because Im from the Netherlands)
Pros / Cons
Not hard to get out sticky situations
Focused very much
Need a good placement for Ulti
Do not be to greedy for a kill
Look out for AP style players (Of enemies team of course)
Well if we talk about Runes, I dont have much to say. I suggest to use your favorite runes. (dont use mana or abilitie power because u dont need it) You have to choose runes that fits in your playing style. The runes I placed in the guide are just basic runes for Lee Sin.
Items (Why this items)
- I start with Long Sword because it gives some damage to start with.
- After Long Sword I take the Phage for some HP.
- The next item is Mercury's Treads because we need to be some faster.
- With the Phage we builded up for the Frozen Mallet because we need more HP
- Atma's Impaler for some armor and crit chance and the passive isnt bad at all.
- We need more AD so we get the B.F. Sword. Or skipt it and go for The Bloodthirster.
- The Bloodthirster is for more attack damage and some usefull life steal.
- You can skipt this item and go straith for the Warmog's armor (the next item)
- Again more HP and some health per 5 sec. We need more AD so we get it. the B.F. Sword. Or skipt it and go for The Bloodthirster.
- Now our next item is the Zeal to build up for the Phantom Dancer (this item is for crit chance and attack speed and yes movement speed)
- The Phantom Dancer is just a upgrade of the Zeal; more crit chance, movement speed and attack speed.
After all this is just a line you can follow. Of course u have to look at the situation of the game. If you think u need more AD or attack speed just take another item.
Skills of Lee Sin
In theory Lee Sin got 7 skills
Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing (50/80/110/140/170) (+100% per bonus attack damage) physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
Resonating Strike (30 energy): Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing (50/80/110/140/170) (+100% per bonus attack damage) physical damage plus 10% of their missing health as physical damage.
Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both for (40/80/120/160/200) 0 / 8 for the next 5 seconds. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
Iron Will (30 energy): Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains (5/10/15/20/25%) lifesteal and spell vamp. He also gains (10/15/20/25/30) armor.
Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals (60/95/130/165/200) (+100% per bonus attack damage) magic damage and reveals enemy units hit for 4 seconds. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed by (30/37.5/45/52.5/60%) for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back 1,200 units, dealing (200/400/600) (+200% per bonus attack damage) physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration. (the cooldown isn't long. You can quite much times use it)
Early in the game I use a simple combo of
to get to my low HP enemy and slow him down with
. If you get in trouble use on a team mate or minion.
In the mid game you can tower dive a bit, but be careful only tower dive with full HP. If you tower dive, use to get your target if you cant kill him or you can use to get away in to brushes or a team mate/minion.
In late game you will have a nice amount of HP and dont have to worry that much. just make some nice combos: -> . If you get a bit low HP (do not use it when your very low on hp) use to get after shield some extra life steal.
Well its a short guide based on what I did most etc. as Lee Sin. I know there are guides with more information. So if you want some more information check out the other guides. I did this guide because I like this build. If you have suggestions or tips please leave a comment.
So Good Luck and Have Fun.