Lissandra Build Guide by Rachet Likes Oat
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
1. Why, hello there!
It's my first guide and it's done pretty quickly since I have to go to work tomorrow morning. If any mistakes occur, i apologise, English is not my native language and i write it at 3.30 a.m.
Lissandra is a new champion, released today (or yesterday depending when you decide to end a day), i just bought her and fell in love. I managed to quickly craft a really useful build that gives you both durability and damage. You're usefull in teamfights, you keep your lane intact, you harass good and you escape ganks.
Still, I need to point, I don't find Lissandra OP. She's really good, but so are many other champions. However, if you do right things at right time, you dance on the edge of death while truly aidig your team. Oh yeah, dance that is, since you'll be targeted pretty soon :) Still, if you do things right, you come out alive and with a kill or two (or four) on your account.
1. Q Ice Shard. You max it first. It's your main tool for damage, farm and harass. It's simply great to do all of those things, and why is that, is, I think, self explainatory.
2. W Ring of Frost. Extremely useful. For fighting, farming and escaping. I max it after Ice Shard since it deals nice damage on big area while rooting enemies.
3. E Glacial Path. That one both saves and takes lives. You chase with it, you escape with it, you confuse with it. Timing is the key.
4. R Frozen Tomb. A great, great ulti. Think before you use it. Great for either securing kills or saving your butt. You may be suprised how often you'll use it on yourself :)
So, in order of appearance:
1. Catalyst The Protector. Great item, gives you sustain and durability while solving your mana issues. Must have.
2. Rod of Ages. As addition to what Catalyst does it boosts nicely your damage. Since You have Catalyst it would be a shame not to rush towards the Rod of Ages.
3. Sorcerer's Shoes. Self explainatory i believe.
4. Morellonomicon. Damage, cooldown reduction (VERY useful) and mana regen as nice bonus. Usefulness of grevious wounds is also, i think, self explainatory i killed Teemo with it more than once.
5/6. Rabadon's Deathcap/Athene's Unholy Grail. The order depends on a game. Rabadon gives you buttload of damage while Grail boosts your resistance, builds up sustain and reduces cooldowns.
7. Deathfire Grasp. This is a powerful tool for killing the unkillable like Volibear or absolutely nuking some primary target. Also, I believe, self explainatory.
8. Zhyona's Hourglass. Makes you even harder to kill since you can operate with both active and your ultimate. AND it still boosts your AP. Awesome, but i believe it should be last since it's more of an nice addition than a must have.
4. What more...
Don't really know what to say now. I'm, obviously, open for any constructive criticism, so feel free to contact me anyhow.
I'll, naturally, try different things out and do my best to both keep this guide up to date and my recent discoveries.