BloodShot's Boosted Master Yi
Master Yi Build
Threats to Master Yi with this build
|Warwick||Should not be a problem.|
|Nunu||Same as warwick. should not be a problem.|
Introduction (About me)
First of all, I am German so my english isn't the best so if you spot any mistakes pls let me know. Also this is my first guide on Mobafire, that means if you have some advise to make this guide better text me: :)
So...now i start with the important part. The guide.
I was season 6 Gold V and I played Master Yi quite often(220.000 points).
I hope I can help some people with this guide and yeah...thats all :)
I personally prefer full attack speed runes in the marks and quints. I go with armor in the seals and MR in the glyphs.
The attack speed is very usefull in the beginning of the match. You can clear camps quickly and
reduce the cooldown from your Q.
I prefer 18|12|0. You deal with "fervor of battle" alot of damage, but you can also go with "Warlords". If you dont want to play with bounty hunter you can pick "ballte trance"
Now to the important part. The items.
1. Start item is always "machete" with or without the "refillable potion" (if you start without you can invest the 150 gold at your first back in a second dagger or boots :D )
2. I normally rush my jungler item first. I prefer the red jungler items but the blue is also good :)
3. After that I go for "BORK" (Blade of the Ruined King) and boots.
4. Then I go for "Frozen Mallet" or "Titanic Hydra".
5. Last item is "Guardian Angel".
There are also other great items for Yi but i prefer this built, because you have much health, a bit lifesteal armor and MR. It's great for split-pushing because not many champs can fight you in a 1vs1. :)
I play this champ relative often in ranked like I said at the beginning from this guide.
Yi is a really good champion for solo queue, but you should not pick him if the enemy team have too much CC.
If you fall behind in the early game just focus on farming and make picks if you can.
Pros / Cons
1. + great jungle clear
2. + high dps
3. + snowball effect is really huge
4. + can also doge spells with his Q
5. + resets after a kill or asist
6. + sometimes hard to focus in Team fights
7. + hard to run away from him
8. + great late game
9. + high movement speed
10. + good split-push
1. - really hard to play if the enemy team have too much CC
2. - sontetimes hard to come back if your behind
3. - No CC
4. - weak teamfight potential
5. - no engage
Hope I could help anyone. If you spot any mistakes let me know and feedback would be great. Im still working on this guide so design and maybe other things will change in future.
Thank you for reading my guide and have with league!
Have a great day!