Mordekaiser Build Guide by Chingping
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
I have played Mordekaiser quite alot and he is my favourite champion right now, the reason why is because no matter how far you fall behind, loose you lane or whateverm the game is NEVER over when you have a mordekaiser in team, simply because lategame he will rip anybody apart, he will make the enemy AD carry yours, and when that happens you can take on 3 people.
- Standard on any AP, always grab these.
Greater Seal of Vitality - Will make you tankier as you level up which is good, you could grab pure armor seals if you feel like it but i dont think its needed, hp/lvl helps vs both ap and ad so I think its better.
- Just to make you even more of a killing machine as you level up, his early game aint that good so lets just make his late game where he shines better.
- These are just to make his laning phase easier, also lategame 6% spell vamp is way better than 15 ap, really good quints for morde.
On masteries I am taking all damage dealing skills in offensive while taking a bit of HP in defensive to make him a bit tankier, the reason behind this is that damage=shield for morde, the more damage he deals the bigger shield he gets, therefore i find this the best. you could ignore the +hp in defensive and replace it with the +3 health regen if you feel you need it, with spell vamp quints tho i dont think its necessary.
- Start off with these and 3x Health pots to make laning easier. With boots you can easier dodge skillshots and flee if you get ganked, and as his base movement speed is really bad you shouldn't start with anything else because then you are just asking to die.
- If you haven't been camped by the enemy jungler you should be able to get 1200 gold to buy this on the first time buying. If not just get the parts and buy it asap. The reason why we dont rush will of the ancients is because we got spell vamp quints and therefore you can go for other items first.
- OP early/mid game item, makes you tanky and at the same time giving you very good offensive stats, however it shall be sold later when you are going to buy your last item. It's just to make your mid/early late game stronger. Another reason we are getting this is because we aren't going for 20 spell penetration boots, we are getting the 15% CDR, and this item makes up to that.
- The reason we are getting these boots is that all of morde's damage comes from spells, and with haunting disguise to cover up for the loss of 20 spell penetration boots and to give you all the penetration you need late game there is no reason why you wouldnt get these boots. 20 spell penetration aint that much late game, however 15% CDR is alot all game long. However if they have a really CC heavy team consider .
- We get this item because it will make us tankier and at the same time increasing our damage, also the 35% slow will help alot catching enemies.
- Now after rylai's scepter its time to upgrade your into a , this item gives you and your team even more AP and spell vamp, a must have.
- For the damage, and as i said before damage = shield on mordekaiser so this is a must have in my opinion, will make it even easier to blow up the enemy carry.
- to make him more useful when his spells aint ready, also if you do at one target with lichbane it will do so much damage it's ridicolous.
- so you can penetrate through all the magic resistance heavy enemies late game.
Basically just find the enemy team AD carry and use + , and then have your team help you to take him down, if you manage to kill him he will become your minion and the teamfight is basically won. You will be so powerful when the minion is alive its just sick.
+ Terror in lane
+ Insane damage output
+ Naturally tanky because of his passive, but not too tanky with this build so be careful.
+ The enemy will go like "darn a mordekaiser -.-" in loading screen.
+ can farm forever once he has
+ Can push lanes really fast if he wants.
+ Really good in teamfights if he gets in the position he wants to.
+ Has one of the coolest skins in game. If you consider maining him, buy the lord skin, it will raise your moral by 200%.
- Really vulnerable to CC.
- Some champs are difficult to lane against pre 6.
- Spell vamp quints are expensive.
- lack cc.
Constructive feedback, opinions on the build would be nice, try it and tell what you think, and if you have a better choice of item/s please tell.