Not Updated For Current Season
to my first guide. I will show you how to play Nautilus in the Mid-Lane!
Nautilus is a tanky Champion, but he can deal damage too. This is the tricky part. Playing Nautilus on AP makes him a bit squishy. So you dont play the Frontline!
Try to farm till Level 3, because now you can use ur kit really good to trade with your enemy.
It's very easy to lasthit with Nautilus, cause of your passive Staggering Blow. With your Riptide (E) you can get many creeps at once and it allows you to damage the enemy as well.
How to Combo with Nautilus
First you need your Level 6. After you skilled your Depth Charge (R) you can go.
How to Trade
1. Land your Dredge Line (Q)
2. During this, use your Titan's Wrath (W) to block the minion damage and to have the passive damage from the spell
3. Now use your Riptide (E) followed by an AA to have enough time to walk away!
How to use your Full Combo
1. To Kill the enemy, use your Depth Charge (R) while standing near to him. This gives you time to get closer.
2. Now use your Titan's Wrath (W) and yourRiptide (E) followed by AAs
3. If he trys to walk you have your Dredge Line (Q) to get to him and you can kill him with a last Riptide (E)
If you are fed enough you can use your Dredge Line (Q) to get closer!
Use your Depth Charge (R) on the enemy carry and use your combo to kill him instantly. After this you can stand in the middle of the fight using your Riptide (E) all the time to deal Damage!