Vayne Build Guide by AoTxDevil
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
IE build core
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Vayne with this build
|Kalista||-Simple lane avoid trades with her and wait till you catch her alone to fight her so her ult becomes useless|
|Sivir||-Easy lane just Q her Q and like most lanes you will destroy her latte.|
|Welcome to my Vayne Guide! My name is Axel, a Gold III player on the NA server and I'll be your guide for today. I main ADC and Vayne is my favorite AD Carry! She's really fun and I hope that I will be able to teach you the ways.|
|Vayne is short ranged high damage ADC who is played mostly in the bot lane but sometimes in the top lane. I will be focusing on the bottom lane. Vayne may be weak early game but she is one of the strongest champions late game. To make up for her weak early game she needs a support with a lot of peel(Say hello to Nautilus!).|
Pros / Cons
+ Awesome late game
+ Great Dueling
+ Amazing kiting potential
+ Hyper carry
+ Short range
+ Weak early game
+ High skill cap
Flash is a great pick due to is versatility. It can be used as a escape a repositioning tool or even as a way to chase down a kill. This summoner spell is amazing on almost every champion and Vayne is no exception
Heal is a solid pick on every ADC for its speed up and heal. This can save both you and your support from a gank or a bad fight. This is the summoner spell you will take the most of the time.
Cleanse is a good summoner is certain match up such as urgot or other hard cc teams. This can also be picked against zed. However I prefer to go third item QSS against zed.
Barrier is used to counter high burst assassins like zed, akali, and lb. Thus gives more HP then heal however it doesn't give you a speed boost to escape ganks.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage The most standard marks for a ADC. The flat AD helps with CSing early game. They also help with trading and dueling.
- Greater Mark of Attack Speed These can also be taken if you are going for the Infinity Edge first item build where you do not get the attack speed from Blade of the Ruined King
- Greater Seal of Armor Pretty much the only Seals you will take on a ADC. The armor helps avoid poke damage and creep damage. There are no other Seals I would recommend running. Feel free to experiment!
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist You will take these against lanes that have hybrid damage such as a Lulu or Soraka support. If you can only have one rune page take Greater Glyph of Magic Resist and Greater Seal of Armor
- Greater Glyph of Armor If you can afford two rune pages for Vayne run one with Greater Glyph of Magic Resist and Greater Seal of Armor and the other with flat armor. This will be used in lanes such as Thresh & Draven