I will show you revenge! 6.5
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Shyvana with this build
|Amumu||If you hit him with your E, there's just no way he can 1v1 you. Counter-jungling will leave him behind super far.|
|Fiddlesticks||Easy peasy, you don't even have to get out of his drain to put shit on him.|
As for Summoner Spells I usually pick
- great cap closer, helps in 99% of situations.
- simple, since it's a shyvana jungle build.
Optionally you may take for better zoning and ****ting on enemy. It's extremely useful when their jungle is the type of a duelist. I would take it in situation they have tons of assasins or annoying, mobile adc like Kalista.
Pros / Cons
Exceptional 1v1 duelist
Both physical and magical types of damage
A high amount of burst
Susceptible to kiting
Super weak against exhaust
Why? This item is super overpowered with 3k+ HP nowadays. Why 1st then? Simply because of the early tankiness, super passive and active which cancels AA animation.
- What Shyvana needs the most is definitely movement speed. 60 Movement Speed AND 25% tenacity for slows. You just couldn't ask for better item. Buy it in every single game. As for Furor bonus, I prefer it the most since it's a better option of phage passive which lets you follow an opponent with an ease.
- amazing pick since recent patches. 20% movement speed while near the turrets, no matter whether they're destroyed or not. Zz' Rot Portal provides the necessary resists against both kinds of damage plus the passive may be really helpful when put correctly.
- ultra useful when chasing someone, the movement speed and the slow makes it almost impossile for the enemy to get away from you, unless they have flash or bunch of dashes.
- pick it, when enemy has got a nice AoE damage (Lissandra, Vlad etc.).
- if you're seriously behind, that item would be the best option. It provides health, some AD and the most important thing is it's passive - super helpful when playing against assasins or fed "carries".
- full AD enemy team? No problem. Otherwise, don't even look at it, unless they have Master Yi.
- BoRK got nerfed so many times, becoming less and less useful item. Although it's still big. If I was to buy it, that would be my last (6) item for shoo.
- get Maw of Malmortius when facing at least 3 AP enemies or 2 hard AP enemies (eg. Mid - Ori, Top - Kennen)
- I'm not a fan of Trinity Force, nevertheless it provides an ultimate burst - mostly applied with your Q. If you want it so badly, be sure you won't be going first unless you're the tankiest in your team.
- Frozen Mallet has exceeded my expectations. It gives you amazing amount of HP, great amount of AD and the passive which makes enemy team carries to have a really hard time. However, it doesn't provide you any resists. It may be bought instead of Dead Man's Plate.
- Black Cleaver ain't "my" item, but it's actually amazing choice for Shyvana. Provides Movement Speed on attack, some HP, AD and shreds armor like a beast. With your double-hit Q and double hit every 2 AAs, bcs of fully-stacked Devourer it will stack up in less than 2 seconds. I still prefer BoRK over Black Cleaver.
> > >
Max [W] first for better jungle clear speed. Then go for [Q]. Many players max [E] second saying it's debuff (mark) provides more damage as level rise up. Nope, Sir!
All what changes when leveling E up is flat damage (the one you deal with the throw) and shortens the Cooldown. Maxing Q increases AD scaling from 80% at level 1 to 100% at level 5 and decreases the cooldown. Q's CD is also shortened by 0.5s with every hit, making it possible to use it 2-3 times within 1 E.
Max R whenever you can.
I go 12/0/18 to maximize my attack speed, increase the damage my allies deal to the enemy, tiny sustain and more damage as the enemy is slowed, stuned, surpressed (etc.) up. (Ferocity)
18 points in Resolve for being even more tanky and resistant to CC.
When playing as Shyvana you want to have as much attack speed as possible for 3 reasons.
1st one is E: the faster you attack the better you'll abuse it's % health damage.
2nd one is Q: As I mentioned earlier, it's cooldown is decreased with every hit by 0.5s. It just complement perfectly.
And the 3rd is because of devourer: When fully stacked, it's double as useful every 2nd attack because of it's passive. Simple, the faster you attack the faster this passive will execute.
As for 1% crit chance rune, you may believe me or not, but it actually saved me up 3 times in duel already. Plus it feels great when you hit for 150 at level 1.
Flat armor runes (seals) - you're jungling, you know :/ That is a must-be.
The starting statistic you'll reach will be:
0.9 Attack Speed
37 Magic Resist
So the jungle route is pretty simple. You don't want to gank, but to stay and get as much gold as it's possible in short time. Always start from the side where bot lane may give you a "pull".
You basicly want to get all camps and even more. So here it is:
1. Blue side: Krugs (Smite) -> Red Brambleback -> Raptors -> Rift Scuttler -> Murk Wolves -> Gromp (Smite) -> Blue Sentinel -> Rift Scuttler (if there is) -> Raptors -> Golems (Smite)
2. Purple side: Gromp (Smite) -> Blue Sentinel -> Murk Wolves -> Raptors -> Red Brambleback -> Rift Scuttler -> Krugs (Smite) -> Murk Wolves -> Gromp (Smite)
Both those routes look long and scary, but will provide you the jungle item, boots, pink ward and 2 health potions. Try those routes in co-op game to make sure you're not gonna fail it. I usually get out of it with ~300hp.
Important: Do not attempt to gank any lane after doing this kind of route, unless enemy has -/+ 300hp.
So, basicly your early game should be "boring" since all you do is jungling. Nevertheless at the start of the game, ask your teammates to tell you whether an enemy flashes. This way you can actually gank and get kill without major problems. Use your trinket to ward up top/mid lanes and control the course of the game. Once you get Devourer tell bot lane to push it as hard as they can and instantly go for the drake. Repeat the process over and over again.
Let's assume mid game is the part of the match when you've just bought Titanic Hydra. This moment of the game is shyvana's best. There's most likely no one in the enemy team who could beat you in a fair 1v1. Clear speed is enormous, not more than 2 seconds per camp. You're able to solo Herald (if there still is one). Feel free to move around enemy jungle. If you see the fight happening on the bot lane and yet you're at the top of the map - push the lane as much as you can. This way they'll either have to go back or lose the turret.
Shyvana excels in split-push. Abuse that fact when you can't anyhow help your team. Always look out for drakes and have it warded 24/7 since at least 5 minute.
Alright then, we're in late game, having at least 5 items, being tough as hell. This part of the game will usually focus on teamfights. So what do you do in those?
You have few options: either to go for their carries as far as you can making them unable to participate in the teamfight or you may zone them by pushing them out of it and peeling for your carries by blocking skillshots etc. Baron should be warded whole the time, before doing it try to get the Rift Scuttler, so in case if they'll try to prevent you from doing it, you'll get the movement speed boost to either run away or chase them. Don't ever start doing the baron when all enemies are alive, unless 2-3 inhibs are taken.
Approximate end-game stats
Here are stats you'll eventually reach within the full build (dependable on items choice):
Health Points: 3000-3500
Attack damage: ~200
Attack Speed: ~1.5
Armor: 180-240 (depends whether you go for Frozen Mallet or Dead Man's Plate)
Magic Resist: 140-150
Movement Speed: ~415 (+Furor bonus from boots on hit/Phage/Trinity)
Feel free to leave comments and opinions
Don't be afraid to criticise me. If there's something you'd change, just leave the comment below and I'll surely answer you. If you enjoyed the guide remember to thumb up! If anybody wants to play, here's my nickname: Vintaru
Thanks for spending some time on reading my guide. I appreciate it!