Crit Crit Boom
Not Updated For Current Season
Summary / TLDR
Ok so the new graves is slightly confusing with the passive so heres a TLDR;
Each attack fires 4 buckshot, which increases to 8 on critical hits. So basically 1 critical hit gives double base damage, in addition to double the amount of buckshot. Therefore if we hit a champion or monster at point black range its essentially a double critical hit if all buckshot hit that target.
But we attack slow?? Why not attack speed?
- easy answer, it only reduces reload time slightly which is where the OP factor gets scaled back a tiny bit. So attack speed comes secondary to crit.
What about CDR?
- yes! yes! Cooldown is good! Boots give us 15% and essence gives us another 10% base, and the unique passive gives us an additional 20% bringing us to the max of 40.
Why not drop the boots and get attack speed if we are over?
- Because then we would need to find another 10% elsewhere which would mean we need to sacrifice an item elsewhere to pick it up, which would mean Bloodthirster for Death Dance resulting in less life steal as well as losing 15 AD (But gaining slight defence with the DMG to bleed conversion)
Phantom Dancer V Rapidfire Cannon
- Phantom will give more crit and AS, however the cannon will give you a large chunk of magic damage with EXTRA RANGE. I like the cannon because if youre chasing a champion you will be able to get one shot off that can finish them off in addition to being able to pull a teemo and hide in bushes and ctrl alt delete whoever face checks your new found bush home.
Dominics regard V Tri force v Phantom.
- TLDR; Team composition dictates this, if multiple brawlers / tanks then go for the dominics. If you're vsing squishy damage prone champions then TF will be a power house choice, or you could even go nuts and get phantom dancer and the rapidfire cannon (but personally the excessive AD and CC outweighs the benefit of Triforce or dominics.
Pros / Cons
- Huge melee range burst
- Versatile play style (can top, jg, adc)
- Very tanky with proper use of E
- Extremely mobile (can jump walls, steal baron)
- Low dmg at longer range
- Cant shoot through targets (i.e. if you target a champion behind a minion, the shot will only hit the creep)
- E cooldown is dependent on hitting targets, so escaping when its just been used is tricky
- Ultimate lacks as much damage as you'd hope, a melee range Auto attack does more damage. hence I only use ulti for chasing down a kill, stealing baron, or putting the fear of god into my foes.
- highly dependent on positioning and surroundings. lots of minions at long range = bad. No minions, face to face = easy 2v1 double kill.
Thanks for taking a look at my first guide! I intend to update as the season progresses and my build begins to shift and change i will add all variants. Please leave a vote and a comment!
Thats all for now.