Amumu - The Sad Jungler Mummy
#FINAL BUILD (EX.)
Threats to Amumu with this build
|Amumu||Everything will be easy. Wait for teamfights.|
Amumu - The Sad Mummy
''Solitude can be lonelier than death.''
A lonely and melancholy soul from ancient Shurima, Amumu roams the world in search of a friend. Cursed by an ancient spell, he is doomed to remain alone forever, as his touch is death and his affection ruin. Those who claim to have seen him describe Amumu as a living cadaver, small in stature and covered in bandages the color of lichen. Amumu has inspired myths, folklore, and legends told and retold for generations - such that it is impossible to separate truth from fiction.
Peos / Cons
-Amumu is very strong when it comes to ganking if you are used to using his bandages.
- His ultimate can be devastating in team fights and lets you turn around a bad situation.
- He is also a very good tank who can do the jungle quickly.
-Hi W lets you take away a lot of your opponent's life and, coupled with a Sunfire Cape, it can be devastating.
- He is still quite easy to counter in the jungle however.
-His ultimate has quite a high cooldown.
- Your engage depends on the bandages so is a skillshot.
- If you can't have your blue buff from the beginning then your jungle will be complicated.