Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Soraka with this build
|Annie||Annie can poke your champion, and your heal can utilize her poke.|
|Bard||He is slow, and basically another you. All you need is to Q him.|
|Braum||He is also big. Also, his shield has no effect on blocking your AOE skills.|
|Brand||His poke damages can be like hell. You just to need heal your adc and help your adc to sustain your lane.|
|Zilean||I never meet a good zilean before. However, if he can land his Q on your adc, heal and be annoying|
Welcome and Why You Should Read My Guide :)
This is my first Soraka guide. I am experienced in Soraka and manage to achieve a 75% win-rate (ranked game) in NA server.
Okay, okay....I know I am just a Silver V player, and I don't deserve the right to guide you. Still, you have to know something from me before examining me.
- First, I only play during the vacation (summer and winter breaks only). My rank starts to drop due to my inactive.
- Honestly, I played Soraka only 4 times in ranked game, and I won 3 games only.
- Within those 3 games I won, people called me “ninja soraka”, “banana soraka”, “minion-boss soraka”, and.... “virgin soraka”
“Wow, even worse. You are an inexperienced player, writing a guide for me!”
Okay....This time I am speechless. You don't have to read my guide if you don't want to.
But if you do, welcome :)
Introduction (When to choose Soraka?)
You love playing support?
You are slow not good in engaging fight?
You like to spend your time wondering in the map?
You like to ward?
You like to surprise your enemies and your teammates?
Pros / Cons
High Sustainability with Q (Starcall)
Good Sustain for ADC (to farm longer)
High movement speed
Can Heal Minion! (My favorite)
Great Crowd Control
Assist King = a lot of money (I wish there is a skin called Penta-Assist Soraka)
Can Help JG a lot (actually everyone...)
Common Tricks Soraka Can Do
- Your W can heal minion. (Of course, watch your health!)
+ disturb enemy from farming
+ help minion tank turrent
- You have spell-vamp.
+ cast your Q when you are closer to enemy. easier to land.
- You can slow and root enemies.
+ crowd control
- Long range Q
+ for vision
- Use your global Ulti wisely
+ Whenever your teammates is going to kill a champion, press R (You can gain 150 gold)
+ Whenever your teammates is going to die, press R (You prevent enemy team from gainning 300 gold)
- Your healing effect
+ All your heal does 50% extra heal when your teammates are under 40% HP
- Use Your E
+ Whenever you are being chased, use E. Make sure you place it on the place where they are going to go in 2 seconds, not at where enemies are.
+ Faster healing power and ulti ~ more money
+ Help to resist some damages from enemy's support's poke
+ For increase of poke and healing purpose
+ To take more damages from enemy's ADC
It is essential to BUY
- gives you more healing power.
Talisman of Ascension
- gives you escape power
- help your ADC escapes
- push minions faster (your items increase movement's speed also apply on minion)
- gives you more money
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- reduces your summoner spell cooldown
- more movement speed
- reduce Ulti cd
- better escape
- more health to heal teammate
- essential to throw wards, revealing map
Locket of the Iron Solari
- good increase of stats
- aura, AOE increase MR
- more active power to save teammates
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
- great increase of stats
This Build's Advantages
- You will have a lot more money than the enemy support
- You will have a better chance to survive
- You will be welcome
- You will do a great job in supporting your team
- You will have more skill since you have two more active items with less cooldown
- You will have your summoner spell, skills, and etc ready at the right time
- You will irritate the enemy team, and you have to survive
- You will earn a historical moment, because sometimes in the game, the enemy will hate you and have the whole team gank on you. With right mindfulness and skill, you can escape their gank for sure as long as you are used to the key.
Good Game and Have Fun!
Remember and Understand As A Soraka
- You are a support, and you MUST ward the "world" wisely.
- As a support, you always think for the good of your team.
- As a squishy girl, you should always avoid taking damage. This gives you more chance to heal your allies.
- As a Soraka, you should kite with enemy team. Throw and LAND your Q, while not taking damage.
- You always play passive, not agressive. Your Q is only for you to heal your teammates more.
- If you want to play aggressive, don't pick soraka.