Anivia Build Guide by DeDLySMuRF
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
Here we go everyone and welcome to my world of Anivia. We are talking straight up pwnage from start to finish. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I have 860 different runes, so I must be a noob. I'll make it clear, this is a build for those who only have 2 runes pages and don't like to change that rune page when they want to switch champs. This rune selection allows you to use the same set of runes with many other AP champs as well as Anivia.
If you have any problems with my build, let me know why. There is a comment section for a reason. And I don't always expect for it to be rainbows and unicorns in the comment section.
Pros / Cons
+ Rebirth is best passive in the game.
+ Has high sustain and burst damage.
+ Flash Frost has really good AoE stun.
+ A good Crystallize can change the outcome of any team fight
+ High CC
+ One of the best mid to late game champs
+ Insane farming ability with Glacial Storm
+ Low cooldown for all spells
- Needs alot of Mana
- Minion Farming early is slow
- Skill Shot is slow moving
- Crystallize can assist the enemy team if done wrong
- Slow movement speed
* Notice I did not say Squishy. This build should eliminate that as a Con.
This is your To-Do list. If you can complete this, you'll be setup for mid-late game PWNAGE!!!
- Do Not Feed
- Do Not Lose Tower
- Ward to prevent ganks
- Get to Level 6 ASAP
- Get Blue whenever possible
- Must have to keep you in lane until level 6. Anivia is mana hungry, so without mana regen you'll be heading back to get mana instead of protecting tower (Remember: DO NOT LOSE TOWER, DO NOT FEED and GET TO LEVEL 6 ASAP)
Faery Charm x2
Health Potion x3
First Time Back
- High mana regen allows you to spam Glacial Storm to farm minions. Wards to prevent ganks. (Remember: WARD TO PREVENT GANKS)
Tear of the Goddess
Sight Ward x2
Second Time Back
- By now you need some mobility so grab your boots first. Chalice of Harmony is next, giving you some added MR right about the time the enemy is picking up some AP to come back at you in the lane. Blasting Wand gives you some more burst damage. You'll need this to keep your edge in the lane. Follow up with Giant's Belt, as you'll want to un-squishy yourself as fast as possible.
Boots of Speed
Chalice of Harmony
3rd Time Back
- Once you have enough for your Sorcerers Shoes and Warmog's Armor, head back to town and get them. This Magic Penetration and the Health is your base for utter destruction. Get these first, then start building your damage. Trust me, you don't want to be late to the game with this. You want to stay in the lanes farming.
4th Time Back
- Wait until you have enough to pick up both of these at once, If possible. Everything about Athene's Unholy Grail screams Anivia. It has it all AP/CR/MR/MGen and some awesomeness when farming minions. Getting Archangels Staff before the last 2 items will allow it to transform into Seraphs by late game if your still playing.
Athene's Unholy Grail
- Depending on how the game is going, will determine what you want to purchase here. If you are the AP Carry and you have the kills to support it, I'd go with Liandry's. That extra Burn from Liandry's helps you finish off opponents and will help you continue to rack up the kills. If you have some opponents with high MR and needs some more magic penetration to take out that pesky tank, grab the Void Staff and lay down the law. If you find your team being to squishy and you need a little more survivability, grab the guardian angel. I've egged during a team fight, escaped and they chased to kill me, this allowed my team to Ace them, and Guardian Angel spawned me right back up ready to push the tower for the win. Each has its own reason to use. Choose whichever fits best during each game.
- If you make it to this point, this extra AP will complete PWN anyone that gets in your way.
At some point, I plan on adding pictures and videos and such. I'll go into detail on how to use your skills in combination of each other for max burst damage and to help you get your first Pentakill with Anivia. For now, I will leave my guide as it is. I'll circle back around to this after I play a little more :)