Graves Build Guide by pauloxisto
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- Bruiser Malzahar, *burp* I think a Voidling just came out!
- Sona - The Song of Soul (Still Not Complete)
- Riven - Tanking'n'Slashing
- The Highway to Hell - Playing with Mordekaiser.
- Kog'Maw - The Void Eater
- Fizz - Trollin' Style (Because He's not Stitch.)
- "Closer to the flower, closer to the thorns..."
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Wanna Play? ;D
Hello everyone and welcome to my game. The rules are simple, bet, play and lose.
Place your bets, who will win? The Far West Outlaw Graves or the Magnificent Twisted Fate?
Let us see what are their cards and their strategies.
PS: Graves' Natural Stats aren't showing up yet so, if you see something different, just wait.
Pros / Cons
+ Ranged DPS/AD
+ Very Resistant in battles
+ Ambushes with Smoke Screen.
+ Tanker DPS?(Well, Armor and MR with True Grit and Atmog isn't good?)
+ Great Team Work
- A little squishy
- Need items to be VERY useful
- Cooldown Dependant
- Preferred to be killed first(OMG, I'LL KILL THE NEW GRAVES ROFL)
True Grit: Graves gains bonus armor and magic resistance every second he remains in combat.
Yes, Graves gets up to 40 armor/MR in battle! (At Lv18) This passive can make these "desperate race" be easy... All right, who did not want an escape with extra defense?
Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone, dealing physical damage to all enemies in their path.
It's a mini Bullet Time, great damage. I don't have much to say about this skill. is good, that's all '-'
Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area, dealing magic damage upon landing and creating a cloud of smoke.
This is a like-a-boss skill. You can make EVERYTHING with this (Ambushes, Anti-ambushes, Escapes, Anti-escapes, Attacks, Counterattacks!)
Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward, gaining an attack speed boost.
This skill is good for annoying runners, now you can catch them :D.
Collateral Damage: Great Ult, gives a lot of damage and... GIVES A LOT OF AOE DAMAGE LOLOL.
Now the real explanation: Graves fires an explosive shell in a straight line, dealing heavy physical damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the shell explodes dealing physical damage in a cone behind the target. :B
Recommended Summoner Spells:
Exhaust: If you see my another builds, you can see that I ALWAYS use this SS...I say what? It is good '-'
Flash: Combine this with a Smoke Screen + Quickdraw combo. Best thing to run/catch ever. :B (Ok Ok, I lie, the best thing to catch is Ace in the Hole).
Not So Recommended Summoner Spells:
Ghost: You can use it instead Flash, but I don't recommend because you'll not make the combo with it '-'.
Ignite: You can use it, but it is at your own risk.
I'll not say the another options... You know e.e
- greater quintessence of desolation and greater mark of desolation: Well, Graves is a very good Ranged AD, so, why did not put Armor Penetration for him? '-'
- Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction: He's a very cooldown dependent, ant these runes can make the difference. '-'
- Greater Seal of Armor: He isn't a Tanker, but armor in a ranged champion? '-' Ok, I just put this because True Grit. Extra armor can make ALL the difference.
This Mastery Page is 21/9/0. Normally this MP is used for Offtank and Neutral Champions ( Jax, Irelia, and maybe Riven).
- Resistance and Hardiness : Both are used to increase the effect of True Grit in game.
- These 21 points are placed on the offensive page, focusing on critical and armor penetration.
- Starts with Doran's Blade and survive with it until you make the first The Brutalizer.
- Ok, One The Brutalizer is for Youmuu's Ghostblade, but... and the other? Simple. Stay with her until you make your Phantom Dancer.
- Mana problems can be solved with Mana Potion
Ionian Boots of Lucidity:
As I said earlier, Graves needs cooldown reduction to annihilate everyone. These boots can handle the job.
Ok. When you finish this item you can sell Doran's Blade and say: HASTA LA VISTA, BABY. Slows the enemy and gives to you exrta life! Awesome :B
Armor Penetration, Cooldown Reduction, Damage and Crit? LOL! (and the UINIQUE:Active, that you can activate after using Quickdraw).
The Perfect Combination! Health, 2% Health as Extra Damage, more Armor and Critical chance. This Combination is normally used for tankers/offtankers. But Graves likes to survive in a battle( True Grit says it all.), then there is nothing better than ATMOG combination.
The Final Judgment. These daggers give to Graves extra Atk Spped and Critical Chance? LOL, Can I ask for more?
In the futureI will build of twisted fate to fight against this, but for now, I hope you like it. I tried to summarize for everyone to understand, and also tried to make it more explanatory as possible. Enjoy it and.. GG :D