get
prime

Janna Build Guide by MissMaw

5791K
Views
191
Comments
393
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author MissMaw

The Guardian! S7 Janna guide

MissMaw Last updated on November 24, 2016
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
2
[-]
WhatsLeft4Dead2 (2) | December 1, 2016 11:56am
I guess you can only have 4 finished Items and a Trinket on Janna ;)

Great Guide!
2
[-]
MissMaw (639) | December 1, 2016 12:03pm
gotta help the enemy out a bit :)
2
[-]
WhatsLeft4Dead2 (2) | December 2, 2016 12:49am
I hear ya! Just carried a Game with your Guide so Upvote~~

EDIT: And Another One! Lol.
2
[-]
Sebas2097 | November 25, 2016 7:35pm
Hi, I just wanted to say that this guide is VERY useful and very complete, I loved it, but, can you put please the explanation for the item Knights Vew?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 26, 2016 12:06am
yes sir and thank you!
1
[-]
Bernardwly | November 22, 2016 10:55pm
Hi! Nice guide but I think the explanation of the resolve tree, the picture or the mastery tree does not reflect the explanation, and is siege master a good mastery on janna?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 24, 2016 5:28am
oops updated. Siegemaster is alright I guess, all three of the choices in tier 2 resolve are viable options imo, just pick according to your preference :)
2
[-]
GrandmasterD (519) | November 18, 2016 2:13pm
Wow, such an amazing Janna guide, I got better from just seeing it. It taught me so much I had to scout it, and upvote it of course haha.

I wish you a great evening, and a lot of good luck in your games so you get diamond :)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 20, 2016 11:46am
thanks nikki god bless u girl ♥
1
[-]
Xarren | October 19, 2016 8:59am
do you recommend frost queens claim or eye of watchers after recent patches?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | October 29, 2016 4:19am
Probably Eye of the Watchers or Talisman of Ascension
1
[-]
bludgett | October 17, 2016 11:38am
First, very nice guide, thank you for doing this.
My question was about the boots. In the "Items" section you have boots of swiftness but everywhere else you talk about the boots of Mobility. Just thought maybe you missed a section or are you suggesting it doesn't matter which of the two boots to pick. Thanks!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | October 17, 2016 12:04pm
Yep just an oversight, Mobility boots are the way to go! Thanks :)
2
[-]
Ale Jeon | September 17, 2016 9:33am
Hey, nice guide <3 I'm glad that I started to like Janna (I used to hate her, didn't know to play well with her), is a good champion, just need someone that know your potencial~
Just a question: Athene's is viable to her? I love healing with her shield, since I can not use the ultimate all the time, lol ;'D And about morello instead Mejai's?
Thank you! <3 (sorry if there are english errors, english is not my main language)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | September 20, 2016 10:13am
Thank you :)

Personally, I wouldn't build AP on Janna since her damage and scalings are both low, even if you build a lot of AP. Athene's is built out of Chalice and if you get a Chalice it's far better to just opt for Mikael's Crucible instead. As for Morello's instead of Mejai's, sure, if you really wanna. If you like dealing damage and building AP, I'd recommend someone like Zyra, Morgana, Brand or even Lulu and Nami over Janna.
3
[-]
KikoHyuuga (17) | June 11, 2016 11:58am
Beautiful guide, I agree with everything you said and I love the colors and decorations in overall :3 But I didn't came here only to praise you! :D Do you think Eye of the Watchers is a good choice for Janna? I really love that item but since I didn't see you recommending it I got my doubts now... Thank you and congratulations for the guide and have a nice week!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | June 11, 2016 4:41pm
Considering the many nerfs to Frostqueen's Claim, it's indeed the superior option right now. I've been builting it on Janna for ages and must've forgotten to swap them out, you're right about it being a great item. Thank you for all the kind words! :) ✿
2
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 19, 2016 3:01am
It's down to personal preference, I'd only choose Ancient Coin if I was intent on buying Talisman of Ascension later, and I think that's the case for most people. Some people really like the speed boost and all that, but I think you're ok without it and prefer to go with spellthiefs+.
2
[-]
dimitriwastaken | April 18, 2016 7:40pm
Hey I really like your guide. I was just wondering what situations I should go coin or spellthief's. thanks. :)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 16, 2016 4:21pm
Considering the passive movement speed she already gets, I don't think mov speed quints are nearly as beneficial as AP/armour quints.
2
[-]
jrtaker | April 16, 2016 2:31am
Pretty nice guide, but I have to disagree with the AP quints/Armor, idk i find movement speed to be quite good on her when it comes time to harrass the enemies. This is just my opinion, what do you think about it?
2
[-]
SolahPower | April 12, 2016 10:23pm
Thanks for the guide! Really well presented and contained knowledge not only good for Janna but for supporting in general. +1
2
[-]
hushpuppi3 | February 16, 2016 10:25am
Love the guide, really helped me round out my support champ pool!

Also not sure if anyone noticed, but in the mastery explanation at the very bottom, the Perseverance icon is Garen's passive instead of the mastery icon, just thought I'd let you know :p
2
[-]
Electro522 (28) | February 2, 2016 8:30pm
Electro's Harvard Review of:Peaceful Janna Support

  • Presentation: 400/400
    • Aesthetics: 150/150
      Description: The guide is visually appealing, and sticks to to a simple, and peaceful theme.

      My Thoughts: I really do like the look of this guide. You really do tend to stick to that "peaceful" theme (I also really enjoy the slight rainbow effect you have added everywhere). However, with that said, I can't help but feel as if it is lacking something. I'm not sure if it's just me, and my style differs from yours, or if it is something else. I didn't deduct any points, because I can't give any good reason to deduct them. I like the look of the guide, but I just feel it needs something more, but I can't pinpoint what that something is.
    • Use of Coding: 100/100
      Description: Author is obviously familiar with BBCode, and uses creative coding in parts of her guide.

      My Thoughts: Was there ever any doubt you would get a perfect score on this? I didn't think so. However, if I am to make one suggestion; you tend to keep all of your wording on the right side of the guide, and keep all of the icons on the left. This kind of makes it feel wall-of-text......y in several parts of the guide. Some people may find this guide quite boring because of that. Perhaps if you switched it up in parts, and make your reader's eyes move a little (I apologize if this sounds rude, I cant think of any other way to word it), it may change those people's opinions.
    • Cheat Sheet: 50/50
      Description: The cheat sheet meets all of the requirements, and is nicely organized.

      My Thoughts: Again, was there ever any doubt?
    • Champion Presentation: 100/100
      Description: An extremely in depth guide on how to play Janna. The author explains different items, different phases of the game, and even how to control minion waves.

      My Thoughts: Not much else to say. However, if I am to make one suggestion on this part, perhaps add in what supports she does and doesn't do well against in lane? I know bot lane matchups are nothing like solo lane matchups, but I do know that when it comes to supports, each one of them counters someone and is countered by someone.

  • Grammar/Spelling: 275/300
    • Grammar: 125/150
      Description: Overall, the guide is grammatically correct. However, there are several grammatical errors that can be found throughout the guide.

      My Thoughts: I understand that this part hurts, especially when I have to be fair, and hit you a bit harder than I normally would. Any major grammar Nazi would, to say it in the most polite way possible, be very unhappy with this guide. Thankfully, I'm not one of those people! But, I still have to be fair.
    • Spelling: 150/150
      Description: No significant spelling errors could be found in the guide.

      My Thoughts: Spelling is easy though.
  • Organization: 300/300
    • Chapters: 150/150
      Description: All chapters are presented in an organized and easy to follow fashion.

      My Thoughts: Not much else to say. However, one suggestion? Either move your ADC pairing section up one section to be in the Laning Phase section, or give it its own header. It feels somewhat out of place in the Out of Lane section.
    • Information: 150/150
      Description: All information is in an organized and easy to follow fashion.

      My Thoughts: Again, nothing more to say. This entire guide is very nicely organized.

Final Score: 975/1000


Final Thoughts: Another awesome guide! Besides needing something more aesthetically, and that something being something that I can't point out, I have no real critiques over this guide! Since you received a 975 out of 1000, you will receive an upvote and a +Rep. Great job!
2
[-]
Nighthawk (677) | January 31, 2016 9:41pm
hi
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 22, 2016 7:44am
fk SORRY
1
[-]
SimonRJ (5) | January 22, 2016 7:43am
No problem MISSMAW! :D
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 22, 2016 7:40am
Hi SIMON! I agree that the ADC section is a bit out of place. I think I'll make a separate chapter for it instead of chugging it there. I was just rushed so I placed it at the very end. Thanks for the suggestions and the compliments :3
1
[-]
SimonRJ (5) | January 22, 2016 4:42am
Hello MissMaw,
Awesome visuals, especially at the Pros / Cons, I really enjoyed that format. I also liked the explanations and tips under gameplay and abilities, it was thought out and very in depth.

Something I want to note; your ADC synergy section feels placed wrong. It is placed under Gamplay: Out of Lane. How about moving it up to Gamplay: laning phase or a new section for it? Also the ability rank up levels and explanation could also be moved up, over the ability text, but I think that's just opinion. These were all suggestion, it is in the end your guide, and you are more experienced than me ^^

Overall a really awesome guide, with sweet coding and great content! +1
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 20, 2016 1:47pm
I was intending to swap to Swiftness ones as of the price change. Thanks for the comment!
1
[-]
jyrkaderp | January 20, 2016 1:43pm
With Spooky Ghosts, Mikael's, Zeke's and Locket, you already get 40% CDR (45 with the mastery), so Ionian Boots aren't useful. Taking Mercury's, Mobility or Swiftness boots is more useful.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 7, 2016 7:48pm
Update complete!
1
[-]
Sexifeetlover (2) | February 12, 2014 7:05pm
generic guide pretty boring nothing special
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 29, 2014 3:20am
Not many changes for Janna ^_^ You know; if you disregard the indirect and direct nerfs in S4 anyway...

Well, kind of. You won't really get the chance to make any plays with it out of lane though and there's a very (hopefully) unlikely chance you'll get 5 people bot. In the case where you do you'd need them to position themselves, as well as position you yourself, in a certain angle for it to do anything.


You can pull off a Lee Sin with Flash+ Monsoon.

Anyways, upvot-ed

I had that in a version of my guide; must've cut it out or something o:
1
[-]
buttercup (19) | January 28, 2014 6:36pm
Wow, a guide from 2013 that is still well-dedicated by the author... I very much admire you :D


wait.... so a perfect janna's ult = 5 lee sin ults (w/o the damage)....?
But still this concept is OP
1
[-]
NorthernRedStar (82) | January 27, 2014 4:45am
You can pull off a Lee Sin with Flash+ Monsoon.

Anyways, upvot-ed
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 26, 2014 3:21pm
Yeah having 9 glyphs is for bad players. fixed
1
[-]
GodLord (8) | January 26, 2014 12:16pm
thanks, but 8 glyphs?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 7, 2014 8:05am
I've got a bit over 215 games on Thresh in total and I absolutely adore the champion. But the top guide for him is already relatively good and kind of close to what I do build-wise so I doubt I'll be making the guide unless OTG decides to archive it for whatever reason.
1
[-]
TheLemonMan | January 6, 2014 5:17pm
MissMaw, can you make a thresh guide please. I would really appreciate it!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 5, 2014 4:07pm
Nice <: Thanks, I'm working on a couple of others but it's a very slow work in progress.
1
[-]
TheLemonMan | January 4, 2014 4:49am
I used this guide, for my first game of support ever. Got 2/1/5 with it. Great job! Make more guides!
1
[-]
Budda13 | December 8, 2013 2:13pm
Next time I am able to will try Cap or Void. DFG did help me and the team take down their tank in one teamfight, but didn't use it much other than that...so will try the others too.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | December 8, 2013 5:14am
Mentioned in the guide if you're doing well or are wealthy you're free to buy AP items. I wouldn't go for DFG, though. Cap and Void are things I had in mind. Glad to see you're doing well with Janna though, keep it up <:
1
[-]
Budda13 | December 6, 2013 2:57pm
Also, if you have both Intelligence and Sorcery in the masteries, you can pick up a AP item (if you chose to sell the Talisman) without even worrying about CDR. Cause you will get your 10% from that.

Just as proof:
Here are the stats from my last game. Lasted over an hour, was lots of fun, and there were several close calls. My first death was after the 44 minute mark, and in post-game the enemy team told me they wanted to kill me...because of my kills and assists.
1
[-]
Budda13 | December 6, 2013 11:58am
Ruby is definitely worth taking. I've played some 50 games in unranked pvp since I started right after 3.14. Been playing Janna most of it. The bonus health is just a perk in my opinion it's not why I buy the item. It's the extra charge to Sightstone why I buy it. I get tired of having to run to the store every 3 minutes. With the extra charge I don't need to do that, I can go back every 5/6 if I spread out the ward placement times correctly. And usually if I am going home and still have charges (out of mana or low on health) then I will refresh the ward placements for my ADC (or if we are late game, around where we are pushing/being pushed) before going home so as not to waste those charges.


My main build is Talisman, Ruby, Crucible, boots of Mobility, Locket of the Iron Solari, and Banner of Command.
It's worth noting in the guide:
Usually late game, if we are doing well, I'll have my full core build and still have 3k+ to spend (This has happened as early as lvl 15 for me). At this point, I (may) sell the Talisman and buy an AP item (Deathfire Grasp?). Not for the damage, but for the bonus to the shield and increased speed de-buff on enemy teams. Because I no longer need the gold or the mana regen (because of the Crucible).
Deathfire Grasp is a good one IMO, because after you sell the Talisman you are only at 30% CDR (without masteries), and it will take you to max. But it's active also gives a buff to team-members on the targeted enemy as well as damaging a flat percentage to the targets health, which is great against the tanks.

Then again, everything I am saying could be wrong as I am still new. But I feel it works very well for me. BTW...thanks for the guide, Janna is now my favorite because of it. :)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 30, 2013 5:24am
"You could only place 3 Stealth Wards and 1 Vision Ward" you say that as if it's possible to do more...? As I said in the items chapter you can buy AP if you feel it's a good purchase (ie you're ahead or wealthy) but I don't wish to put it in my build as that's not the case too often.
1
[-]
EdisonKhoo (74) | November 29, 2013 8:41am
Btw, since you have Ruby Sightstone and Greater Vision Totem and you could only put max 3 Stealth Wards and 1 Vision Ward, I think it is good to buy a last item, maybe from your alternative item or Rabadon's Deathcap?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 27, 2013 11:54pm
That isn't why it's the core. It's in the core because it's a good item in general. It was said that it wasn't needed because it gave you nothing more than Sightstone already did, I was simply responding to that. The upgrade isn't expensive anyway, it's worth it.
1
[-]
Hong Yu (2) | November 27, 2013 11:01pm
it shouldn't be a core then, if you want hp. There are better items.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 27, 2013 2:10am
You get health from it.
1
[-]
Hong Yu (2) | November 26, 2013 6:28pm
btw sightstone has no restrictions now, you don't need ruby
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 25, 2013 5:08pm
Well it may have been an option before but it isn't one now. I assumed it was getting some kind of nerf so I decided not to include it in the guide and I was right. It's no longer an option for Janna as she doesn't do enough damage to last-hit a minion without Execute.
|| Relic Shield's execute will not proc on ranged attacks.
Relic Shield's charge rate will be reduced by 50%.
Brace of Targon's max charges will be reduced to 3.
- Xelnath, Surr@20 Page
1
[-]
Kexus | November 24, 2013 1:30pm
I've played Janna a few more times since 3.14 and I have to agree that her damage is pretty much gone. She has other ways of contributing during mid and late game though. She still has great peel and her shield has an even bigger impact now, especially against teams with poor focus. Maybe its just because I'm ranked fairly low, but I still see babysitter supports being helpful, especially when you have an ADC with little escape such as Jinx. I think it really boils down to play style. If your ideal support is one that can contribute decent damage to late game teamfights, then Janna is probably not a good pick.

I think Relic Shield deserves a mention as an alternate early game item. The sustain, gold, and pushing power it contributes to your lane is huge. If the support and ADC both grab one and then just farm passively early game, you'll end up with an incredible gold advantage. I prefer it over Ancient Coin because Relic Shield will earn bonus gold for both you and your ADC.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 23, 2013 4:35pm
It isn't just the late game. Primarily I think her early game was damaged. There was little place for babysitter and passive supports in season 3 and there is virtually none in season 4. Against the current popular supports (Heimer, Fiddle, Annie) she simply gets destroyed. Her late game sucks as well either because she'll be behind or just because the other supports will still do a lot more than she will.
1
[-]
liclic2 | November 22, 2013 10:03pm
I really like Janna but I think her late game had been destroyed by the last patch because her damage was reduced a lot. Even her utilities had been reduced because she will need a lot of ap to do the same utilities thant she did before so that she will have to buy a lot of AP instead of utility. I like Janna but I think riot killed her...
Anyway, your guide is not so bad, I'm not that sure but say good beginning. Just expand it.

I just hope Riot will understand that they did really bad on her and on a lot of support in a way. Bringing only utility involves being like useless objects in the late game (except crescendo of eclipse) I hope in the next one, they will go back for support a little to balance them more.
Instead of reduced to 0,35ap+0,1ap/sec for her tornadoes, why not 0,2ap/s. In that case, the 0,35ap initial would be ok to help her teamates.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 22, 2013 10:23am
You can buy AP but all her ratios were nerfed so I think you'll need a big amount in order to do half the damage other supports do with all the same items. I'll try playing her with the new Kage item as well but yeah I'm still testing stuff out of course. I'll be sure to expand it as soon as I'm able to, thanks <:
1
[-]
Kexus | November 22, 2013 10:17am
Good job updating for season 4 so quickly. Janna is the only support I've had a chance to play since 3.14 came out, but she doesn't seem that much weaker. Its true that she does almost no damage, but she was never meant to be a damage dealer. With the changes to the way assist gold is earned, you can easily afford an AP item or two on her, which can make a big impact. The problem that I felt Janna had was that, with the exception of her ult, she couldn't do much late game. Now that her shield damage buff scales with AP, the doesn't drop off as much. Overall, I was quite satisfied with the changes made to her, but that's just my personal opinion.

Anyway, good job being the first Janna guide updated for patch 3.14. I think an analysis of each of the new trinkets and the gold items would be a pretty helpful thing for you to add once you get the chance.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 21, 2013 4:07pm
Guide updated with S4 items, masteries and information. However still under testing and stuff.

Am honestly kinda disappointed with how S4 affected Janna. She's pretty weak now as far as I can tell from the couple of games I've played :/
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 16, 2013 5:41pm
Yeah lower levels can pick her up as well. In fact learning Janna improves your reflexes quite a bit as playing her is all about timing. That's actually what I find difficult with playing her. You need to react fast in order to nullify poke damage and you need to time your ult well as well. All you need is time and practice with Janna so don't be discouraged if a game doesn't go well :]
1
[-]
DerpsKing | November 16, 2013 5:00pm
Like the guide a lot, thanks for a lot of nice info :)
One question though, as you said Janna has a quite high skill level. Do you think lower-skilled summoners can play her well, too? I'm trying to find a support that suits my playstyle next to my current main Leona. Janna is an attractive one, but I'm just not sure whether she is too hard to play or not. After all, Leona is a lot easier to play as most R-Q-E or Q-E-R combo's will result in a kill for your ADC.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 15, 2013 6:12pm
^ http://www.thefreedictionary.com/veteran ^^

I haven't changed that part since I felt it was irrelevant to the guide in any case.
Janitsu wrote:


mistake?

Yeah I saw it before but I can't remember what I put there in the first place x)
1
[-]
jhoijhoi (1894) | November 15, 2013 5:57pm
MissMaw wrote:
Note: Guide soon to be redone according to thes4 changes, good and up to date for now though.

Are you referring to the content or the cheat sheet here? Because you still list yourself as vet ^^
1
[-]
Janitsu (499) | November 15, 2013 3:45pm


mistake?
1
[-]
GodLord (8) | November 10, 2013 9:34pm
<3
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 6, 2013 2:40pm
She's underrated in a way, yeah. She's kind of outshined by some of the more popular supports at the moment but with the changes in season 4 she might became more popular :)
1
[-]
Piltover | November 6, 2013 5:14am
Very nice guide! In my opinion Janna is one of the underrated supports in the game, and this does show how great she can be! (:
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | November 3, 2013 4:04pm
thank you friend <:
1
[-]
LetsGetOP (1) | November 3, 2013 9:52am
nice guide. very very nice guide.
like it most in summoners <3
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | October 31, 2013 2:58am
Yeah that's totally fine, those are all alternatives <: Thank you :3
1
[-]
Out Of Pancakes (30) | October 31, 2013 1:33am
This guide seems fine to me, I have the same build when I play Janna.
I just have a preference for 1-8-21 since I don't find myself going for a lot of poke or trading in lane, and Gold Quints. But I guess that 1-13-16 would be good against aggressive lanes.
And as other said it before, I like taking W at level 3 in case my jungler comes. But taking E at lvl 3 is totally correct if he isn't coming.

The guide is pleasant to read, good work !
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | October 15, 2013 10:59am

I'm a bit iffy on why you choose to put chalice and philo in early game but not a kages when you say to end with twin shadows as one of your final items.

Kage's Lucky Pick isn't a good item and it doesn't do a lot for Janna, nor does it for most conventional supports (I'm sure it's decent on Lux, Morgana and such). Also you do not finish with Twin Shadows. You can choose to if you wish but you never actually have 6 items on supports. Generally, in a long game, you end up with ruby sightstone, oracles, boots and ~two real items - crucible, shurelyas, solari, twin shadows + slot(s) for wards. If you want to rush a Twin Shadow naturally you will get Kage's at some point early though

@Hong Yu, no health quints are definitely better. I don't think anyone really takes armor quints on support. You aren't taking flat HP because you're up against an AD but just cause you want to be bulkier.

@Bellator :)
1
[-]
H4xDefender (110) | October 14, 2013 5:27pm
I'm a bit iffy on why you choose to put chalice and philo in early game but not a kages when you say to end with twin shadows as one of your final items.
1
[-]
Hong Yu (2) | October 12, 2013 10:29pm
wouldn't armor quints be better than hp consider it lets you take less damage.
1
[-]
Bellator (28) | September 24, 2013 6:20pm
Dig it.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | September 5, 2013 4:23am
I meant that it's not recommended to replace health quints with golds - as in, you should go for health quints ^_^


Janitsu wrote:

Downvote if you can't find the mistake:



oh ouch brb killing myself.
1
[-]
HolyChrno | September 3, 2013 5:53am
I am soon to get to level 20 and start using runes. Your guide helped me a lot while I was learning Janna and the suport role. I play these as may main role and champion. But I have a question on wich runes to use. Every guide points a different set. My question is more about wich quint to use. Should I use quint of gold or quint of health? Your guide made this part confuse because of this part:

Quoted:
Greater Quintessence of Health can be replaced by gold per 10 quints but it isn't recommended.


Thanks in advance!
1
[-]
Janitsu (499) | August 31, 2013 7:56am
Downvote if you can't find the mistake:

1
[-]
BaconMackan | August 21, 2013 11:42am
Great build, I like it a lot, maybe a bit more hp :) <3
1
[-]
IShouldGetALife (36) | August 17, 2013 3:17am
all teh pinkness, good guide I liked it, it was helpful and informative +1
1
[-]
SteppenKat (29) | August 17, 2013 3:04am
I was tempted to downvote your guide due to the excessive use of pink and heart icons. :P

You make valid points.

About your recommended start, have you considered going two pinks + 2 greens? It gives you a lot more potential bush control.
1
[-]
Pro2achristian | August 13, 2013 3:09am
Such an awesome build! I have never used wards before so I tried it out with this build and now I enjoy using them. Also this build taught me that I have been playing support wrong. I thought I had to kill tons of minions as well but thats just not the case as you have stated. Great build again, voting +1. Thank you
1
[-]
CTOStarOcean | August 12, 2013 2:15pm
Very well done.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | August 10, 2013 2:58am
kill yourself
1
[-]
Janitsu (499) | August 9, 2013 3:56pm
What do I do if I get Leona ADC?
1
[-]
Test0ML (6) | August 5, 2013 12:44pm
Nice Guide!

[advertisement removed by mod]

here's your +1 ;)
1
[-]
jhoijhoi (1894) | August 3, 2013 1:46am
NAME
MissMaw
CHAMPION
SR Support Janna
RATING
7/10
DATE
03/08/13


MissMaw's Support Janna Guide Review
1
[-]
Encross (54) | August 2, 2013 3:20pm
Excellent work. Definitely worth the upvote.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | August 2, 2013 12:12pm
thanks friend C:
1
[-]
emoriam (287) | July 31, 2013 8:11am
Amazing stuff! With the pictures and coding is just look so harmonious <3.
I think suchlike guides about supporting are soo important because I read sentences like "I cannot suppport" or "I don't want to/ need to support" to often. Support is a weird position as compared to other positions I would say because it's so special and unique but everyone should show respect towards them.

Have a nice day an enjoy playing League and enjoy the summer time!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | June 18, 2013 5:51pm
Guide has been reworked. Ish. I still need to do the match up section and I'll up the look of the last few chapters when I can. I'm so sorru I had to publish it so soon but I won't be able to work on it for a couple of weeks and this is still way better than before c:

kbai brb few weeks :3
1
[-]
IreneGR | June 8, 2013 1:39am
Won 7 games with Janna based on this guide! Very nice and recommended full support! :)


1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | June 6, 2013 2:58am
I'm actually in the process of reworking it so that it's much more girly and in depth :P So I'll add more details to most of everything, including that. soon tm
1
[-]
0rtega (5) | June 5, 2013 9:40pm
I really want to know situations on using janna's ultimate in much more detail if that would be possible because i think there is a variety of situations that could be explained. thank you very much a very nice guide otherwise.
1
[-]
MadManMatti (1) | May 27, 2013 12:14pm
Amazing guide! never felt so op as support xd GJ!
1
[-]
GodLord (8) | May 26, 2013 8:01am
thanks!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | May 10, 2013 2:44pm
youtube does :p
1
[-]
PexiLexi | May 9, 2013 6:18am
Miss Maw!! Do you have like any videos of pros playing janna?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | May 5, 2013 3:34pm
lul thank you
1
[-]
CaseyTheRetard | May 2, 2013 11:28am
Great guide, if perhaps a bit *ahem* long-winded.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 27, 2013 7:42am
You're welcome :p
1
[-]
GodLord (8) | April 25, 2013 9:41am
THANK YOU!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 19, 2013 11:37am
Thank yous :3
1
[-]
TOTESMCSCOTES (11) | April 19, 2013 4:47am
Woah your guide looks amazing and when I played janna awhile ago with you guide I ended up with 1/3/26 first time
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 16, 2013 5:48am
@Meiyjhe I wouldn't go with hybrid pen lol but magic would be ok despite her not rlly doing a lot damage wise.

@Satella, yep I suck
1
[-]
Satella (177) | April 13, 2013 10:43am


No naked pix of Janna instant -1
1
[-]
Meiyjhe (523) | April 13, 2013 10:38am
Ha! I've been here before :D, let's see if I can find you any sins :D

Thy sins
1. Might want to change marks to something primary, like MPen or hybrid penetration. Whatever the case, the marks remain unexplained in your guide.

Thy blessing
1. Comment to vote was on
2. Well structured cheatsheet
3. Good use of coding
4. Good use of structure
5. Banners
6. Amazing use of titles
7. All basics included
8. Bonus: Added lane synergy section

Result: Path of the Successor
A very good guide indeed :D
However, I still do not know if primary marks are a better option for Janna :D
Do not answer here, put it in your guide :D

Also:
I believe supports have counters aswell, maybe you can mention that aswell in your guide :D

Overal, it is very good, and I also believe you already have my +1 :p

Have fun :D
(Do not forget to vote! :D)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 12, 2013 8:43am
Thanks <:
1
[-]
XxB33B0YxX (28) | April 7, 2013 9:19am
Very nice guide ! Up Voted :) Good Job :)
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | April 1, 2013 4:23am
Janna does well with any ad carry. Low isn't bad synergy or anything, it's low according to other carries such as.. Caitlyn for example.
1
[-]
jesuslivesrrp | March 31, 2013 9:31pm
I play janna exclusively only silver 1 right now. I like the touch the ap this guide lists as an option though im still not sure im willing to sacrifice other items to get that ap. I only mildly disagree with your synergy section. Janna helps vayne and trist more then you give credit in my opinion. For vayne, the 3% movement boost and the power of tumble shield for trades is pretty good. Post 6 janna and vayne or trist have some huge movement displacement combos with trist's ult or vayne's wall pin. Trist has a slow that allows janna to land a nado into 2nd slow. So i think these two adc synergize very well with janna.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | March 25, 2013 7:49am

hi, did anyone notice in the "Ability Sequence" section the "Zephyr" logo?


hehe nice guide though, gonna start playing support for the first time

this really helped
Thanks! :))


Oh ya, I forgot about that one. Thank yous <:



janna need gold seals. her early game sucks.


Implying gold seals help her early game? :P I assume you mean since her early game sucks might as well go for late, but I still disagree.


awesome guide i love janna because she is one of those supports whose kits benefit greatly from simply adding any where from 75-150 Ap so consider morrellonicrom a viable item it adds cdr and mana regen both things that will greatly benefit her playing style and any item with spell vamp and decent amount of ap 50+ being decent it makes her sustain absolutely ridiculous


Yeah it's definitely a viable choice. If the game lasts long enough or if you're doing good you can go for AP items, if you prefer doing that.

Starki113r wrote:

I've never played Janna; always been so loyal to Soraka and Taric myself. However, this guide has intrigued me. I'll take her out for a little joyride in a bot game or two, then hit the Normals and see how I do in a few games. If I do well, I'll up-vote. If I don't, I'll ask you for some tips. Vote will be pending.

Congrats on the Scout, by the way.


Um, alright. I don't know what tips you can give me after 2 bot games a few normals, but w/e :P Thanks


This was a good read. I'm used to playing Soraka, so this will be a bit different, but at the same time I'm used to reacting quickly. Just need to get the R down completely, which will take some time. Thank you for the guide!


Thanks, good luck in your games c:
1
[-]
Extrachromosomal | March 23, 2013 6:40pm
This was a good read. I'm used to playing Soraka, so this will be a bit different, but at the same time I'm used to reacting quickly. Just need to get the R down completely, which will take some time. Thank you for the guide!
1
[-]
Starki113r (10) | March 22, 2013 8:16pm
I've never played Janna; always been so loyal to Soraka and Taric myself. However, this guide has intrigued me. I'll take her out for a little joyride in a bot game or two, then hit the Normals and see how I do in a few games. If I do well, I'll up-vote. If I don't, I'll ask you for some tips. Vote will be pending.

Congrats on the Scout, by the way.
1
[-]
HiDdeN ZmokE | March 22, 2013 3:09am
awesome guide i love janna because she is one of those supports whose kits benefit greatly from simply adding any where from 75-150 Ap so consider morrellonicrom a viable item it adds cdr and mana regen both things that will greatly benefit her playing style and any item with spell vamp and decent amount of ap 50+ being decent it makes her sustain absolutely ridiculous
1
[-]
pentakill penny | March 19, 2013 2:39pm
janna need gold seals. her early game sucks.
1
[-]
Raigeki Ayasaki | March 19, 2013 11:54am
hi, did anyone notice in the "Ability Sequence" section the "Zephyr" logo?


hehe nice guide though, gonna start playing support for the first time

this really helped
Thanks! :))
1
[-]
Typhoon (4) | March 19, 2013 8:45am
Nice guide 1+
1
[-]
DisturbedFox (59) | March 12, 2013 6:53am
Rebels: 1 Empire: 0 :P
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | March 12, 2013 5:31am
jeez okay :P
1
[-]
DisturbedFox (59) | March 9, 2013 4:25pm
yo wtf homeguard > ur enchancts. >:c
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | March 9, 2013 4:14pm
'Cause >:c

Hwa0r0ng wrote:

I actually really liked this guide.
The explanations were simple and too the point and the ward picture really helped me up my game
in warding, i had been struggling to decide exactly where to ward.
Thanks :D

+1


Thank yous, you'll get the hang of warding eventually <:
1
[-]
DisturbedFox (59) | March 6, 2013 1:26am
y u no homeguard
1
[-]
Hwa0r0ng | March 5, 2013 11:28pm
I actually really liked this guide.
The explanations were simple and too the point and the ward picture really helped me up my game
in warding, i had been struggling to decide exactly where to ward.
Thanks :D

+1
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | March 5, 2013 5:12am
Thank yous
1
[-]
GodLord (8) | February 27, 2013 7:05am
good build :)
1
[-]
DisturbedFox (59) | February 25, 2013 2:12am
I'm sure you do.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | February 24, 2013 3:56am
hahahaha

I TRY
1
[-]
DisturbedFox (59) | February 23, 2013 4:55pm
Good guide, shame you never follow it.
1
[-]
DR34MK1LL3R (16) | February 20, 2013 11:56am
Here is a Janna game I did using this build (minus runes masteries and item order). I fed my MF an ez and talon bot lane. I have the janna stats here, and the mf stats here.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | February 16, 2013 6:41am
Yeah the poke's what makes them so good together.
1
[-]
StrangeAce | February 15, 2013 8:37pm
Love the guide its really good, and i love how janna is really good with varus, varus Q + Janna E = maximum poke
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | February 9, 2013 4:18am
Zakharia wrote:

Awesome guide! A while back during one of Janna's last free weeks, I tried her and hated her. This week I decided to give her another chance and my first game came out something like 2-0-~20 . I was very pleased and the rest of my games went well. I still don't really like her Q and I'm struggling with how to effectively use it during laning other than make my opponents run around it. I've found it works well in team fights. I like Janna a lot because for an AP support, she is the least mana-dependent one I've played, that and her passive from Zephyr makes the boots one of the last items I complete. I followed your guide and it's made me quite pleased with learning Janna, making her one of the last ranged supports I'm learning. Thanks!


Thank you :3 D'you charge the Q the entire duration? 'Cause it's almost never gonna hit if you do. In lane phase you'd use your Q and W to initiate (set up for ganks), the simplest way is to just walk up to the AD/support and click Q and then release it straight ever. The range even at 1 second of charging is still pretty good. And yeah, if it's a really short game I find myself not even having tier 1 boots lul


Quoted:

Nice guide! First games with Janna in quite some time and it all went well, even with a Tristana ^^
While it's very obvious, perhaps for total beginners it's nice to mention that Q can also just be used to quickly knock up your enemies by pressing Q twice. I also sometimes like to take an early Kindlegem for the cheap CR.
Thanks for the guide!


Yeah, it's pretty obvious :p And I think it's in the tooltip, so iunno if it's really necessary. Oh and I'm pretty sure I did mention it lol
Early kindle works good, I might get around to putting that in the guide, thanks :3
1
[-]
Latest Legend (117) | February 8, 2013 8:10am
Nice guide! First games with Janna in quite some time and it all went well, even with a Tristana ^^
While it's very obvious, perhaps for total beginners it's nice to mention that Q can also just be used to quickly knock up your enemies by pressing Q twice. I also sometimes like to take an early Kindlegem for the cheap CR.
Thanks for the guide!
1
[-]
Zakharia | February 8, 2013 7:35am
Awesome guide! A while back during one of Janna's last free weeks, I tried her and hated her. This week I decided to give her another chance and my first game came out something like 2-0-~20 . I was very pleased and the rest of my games went well. I still don't really like her Q and I'm struggling with how to effectively use it during laning other than make my opponents run around it. I've found it works well in team fights. I like Janna a lot because for an AP support, she is the least mana-dependent one I've played, that and her passive from Zephyr makes the boots one of the last items I complete. I followed your guide and it's made me quite pleased with learning Janna, making her one of the last ranged supports I'm learning. Thanks!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 24, 2013 5:02pm
Hvala :3
1
[-]
BK Shadowstep (11) | January 24, 2013 3:12pm
Pretty much how it should be done, 1+
Simple, effective and well written :)
1
[-]
Hogopogo (157) | January 24, 2013 5:09am
No problem :DDD
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 24, 2013 5:02am
Thank you :3
1
[-]
Hogopogo (157) | January 24, 2013 1:41am
I realized that I didn't vote on this yet :D

Nice Guide.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 23, 2013 1:59pm
I totally did save you, liar
1
[-]
FalseoGod (305) | January 22, 2013 7:31pm
Upvoted the guide for very gud, tho irl you never save my ***, you just wanna see me die so you can get all them kills :c
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 21, 2013 8:22am
astrolia y so awesome
1
[-]
astrolia (259) | January 20, 2013 4:15pm
PsiGuard wrote:


How do you know this ****?

Because magic.
1
[-]
PsiGuard (880) | January 20, 2013 3:54pm
astrolia wrote:

E's AD buff wears off when the shield breaks. By casting Locket after E, enemies will work through Locket's shield before E's shield, thereby prolonging E's AD buff duration.

"Because Janna already has a shield" is actually why Locket is a high synergy item on her.

How do you know this ****?
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 20, 2013 3:52pm
Thanks Wayne, I'll fix all the stuffs when I can. Am working on a counter section etc as well.
1
[-]
Wayne3100 (467) | January 20, 2013 11:34am
Some small things I wanna mention before scouting this:
  • "Synergyses" --> should be "Synergises" (British English) or "Synergizes" (American English)
  • "The Mastery setup I have chosen is 1-8-22. I take 1 point in offense for the improved Exhaust. The 7 points in defense will help you take less damage and you'll have more health, and the 22 in Utility are all basically for everything else" --> 1-8-22? :S
  • There's still one wrong icon under "Ability Sequence" which should be
  • "Sightstone will insure that your lane is nicely warded and safe" --> should be "ensure", insure is usually only used when talking about legal/financial issues (ie you insure your car 8D).
  • "The Laning Phase with Janna is a breeze" --> I like the pun, but I disagree. It's actually not her strongest phase. Although she's good at protecting her AD Carry in lane just as well as in teamfights, she doesn't deal well with lanes that can poke well or when laning against sustain because she/her AD won't be able to trade. Janna is, in my experience, often picked for the teamfighting phase (to counter AoE teams) and that's where she truly shines. While I'm at it, you should consider adding a section on enemy ADs and supports, explaining who she has a tough time dealing with in lane ( Caitlyn, Lulu) and who she works especially well against ( Leona, Alistar).


+Scout
1
[-]
astrolia (259) | January 20, 2013 5:10am
E's AD buff wears off when the shield breaks. By casting Locket after E, enemies will work through Locket's shield before E's shield, thereby prolonging E's AD buff duration.

"Because Janna already has a shield" is actually why Locket is a high synergy item on her.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 20, 2013 4:29am
I didn't get the flash combo from you :p I've been playing her for like 200 games lul Though like whenever I try to do it, 8 out of 10 times, I fail ;__;

I'll add them, along with gold per 10 seals, to alternative runes eventually.

Solari is better imo Even though *you* have a shield, that doesn't mean that you don't need solari. It's an AoE shield; your shield can be used on one person every few seconds, so it's not very effective if you're getting like.. roflstomped in team fights or wutever :p That shield = 230 at lvl 18 + your own shields for an amazing amount late game.

It has synergy with Janna, and it's way cheaper than captain.

Aaaand I didn't, thanks for the vote and comment :p
1
[-]
Werepirelord (65) | January 20, 2013 2:33am
Eheheh, you got that Flash+Ult combo from me.
I don't think graves is that bad with Janna, judging from the games I played with that botlane, he should maybe be about medium.

Ty for noting MR/lvl, I normally feel like those are better, but it really comes down to opinions.

I'm not sure, but normally Locket of the Iron Solari is inferior to Runic Bulwark, since Janna already has a shield and so on.

Alacracity is normally not needed on Janna, since you're pretty fast anyway, and disengage/engage is normally nefver a problem.

This is in no way ment to be offensive, just some constuctive criticism from my side, most probably you can prove me wrong in most ways.

Also, I love the Rendering and the colours, they look awesome and are perfectly styled for Janna.
Hope you don't tak this too offensively, +1, WPL.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 19, 2013 2:00pm
Will do Psi, thank you :3
1
[-]
PsiGuard (880) | January 19, 2013 1:38pm
+1 and +Scout, I really like your formatting and concision. Some of the explanations are a little brief for my tastes, but some people prefer that kind of guide.

Might want to add that Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist is only recommended against bot lanes with low magic damage. When you're laning against a duo like Sona- Kog'Maw or Zyra- Ezreal, flat MR is no longer a matter of preference, it's a necessity.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 19, 2013 1:28pm
oh wow. I didn't even consider that
edit; fixd
1
[-]
PsiGuard (880) | January 19, 2013 1:18pm
Resistance - 1, Pickpocket +1.

Then I'm sold.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 4, 2013 3:53pm
I tend to go 1-13-16 on tankier supports, not Janna
1
[-]
XeresAce (90) | January 4, 2013 3:36pm
Quoted:
@XeresAce, It's not personal preference, you're basically forced to in season 3, it's way better for supports.


Depends really.
I prefer going 0/13/17 without exhaust or 1/13/16 with exhaust, i just find block and veterans scars golden in the lane phase :< but that's just me =D
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 4, 2013 5:19am
yeah i'm planning to, thank yous
1
[-]
koksei (162) | January 4, 2013 4:49am
Voted +1
good guide, maybe include champions janna is good against e.g. leona
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 4, 2013 4:02am
I KNOW WAYNE I WAS TIRED :c

@XeresAce, It's not personal preference, you're basically forced to in season 3, it's way better for supports.
1
[-]
Wayne3100 (467) | January 4, 2013 3:53am
I'd say Shard of True Ice should be one of the "Other Options" (more situational) and Twin Shadows is a "Generally Good Purchase", but other than that I agree with the guide.

Also lol: "Shard of True Ice is good for it's active, but it's aura as well, as it's useful when you're chasing enemies, for example."

It is good for it is active but it is aura as well! :D
1
[-]
XeresAce (90) | January 4, 2013 1:24am
Voted +1
^ qq
1
[-]
XeresAce (90) | January 4, 2013 1:24am
Dun like going all in utility, but i guess that's just personal preference.
+1
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 4, 2013 12:56am
o look at that o: thank you :3
1
[-]
DemonSovereign (13) | January 3, 2013 6:55pm
This is now the #1 Support Janna guide on Mobafire!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 3, 2013 6:22pm
yup lol, will fix :p
1
[-]
Minho (111) | January 3, 2013 3:01pm
Voted +1
Gud! :D You know what's bothering me :P
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 3, 2013 12:55pm
hard to forget :3


aaaalso I changed a lot of aesthetic-like things since I had some free time d:
1
[-]
Taneren (177) | January 3, 2013 11:10am
MissMaw wrote:

lal thank youus tanEren :3

You still remember, hahahahaha

A,E,A,E,A,E..E is the winner.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 3, 2013 11:00am
lal thank youus tanEren :3
1
[-]
Taneren (177) | January 3, 2013 10:54am
Voted +1
Fantastic guide, great layout, lovely item build and fantastic with all the pictures, this will help a lot of players in the future! :)

EDIT:forgot 2 add, also smexiest guide maker #1 world.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 3, 2013 10:08am
thanks and yeah I know :I there's a special code for zephyr the ability but i can't be bothered to change it :D i mean i will.. eventually
1
[-]
Rainfall (9) | January 3, 2013 10:05am
Voted +1
Great guide, well formatted.

also, gg report admins / mods / editors, teh zephyr icon is glitched, it now shows the item. Janna was here first!
1
[-]
xxIAMLEGENDxx (46) | January 3, 2013 7:05am
Voted +1
Really love this build :)... Well structured, visually appealing and I love the ADC-match up chapter!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 3, 2013 6:56am
Yup, though the lane could work in all honesty, it just isn't the best
1
[-]
DemonSovereign (13) | January 2, 2013 7:12pm
Voted +1
Very good and detailed guide! Synergy section is the best part imo. No wonder I never do well when I'm playing Janna with Graves :/ Sticking to Mr. GemsAreTrulyOutrageous next time I get paired with him!
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 2, 2013 6:43pm

I can dig it. Plus I love the layout. Mind if I take some notes for my upcoming guide? :p


yeah of course, lemme know if you need help :p :3

@GrandmasterD, already fixed :P

@Khazem, yeah i can agree with that, will change
1
[-]
GrandmasterD (519) | January 2, 2013 6:29pm
MissMaw wrote:



I changed the pickpocket thing last minute to include artificer, I just forgot to update that thanks :p


If this is gonna be fixed, you got my vote.
1
[-]
OTGBionicArm (411) | January 2, 2013 6:03pm
Voted +1
I can dig it. Plus I love the layout. Mind if I take some notes for my upcoming guide? :p
1
[-]
Khazem (186) | January 2, 2013 5:59pm
Voted +1
good guide, only thing I can say is Ashe synergy is probably high. Ashe is mostly all about kiting and Janna's kit goes perfectly with that, she also has a lot of abilities to protect her with and Ashe poke with Janna shield on is actually pretty good.
1
[-]
Luther3000 (436) | January 2, 2013 5:18pm
Voted +1
Because OP.

I totally helped with the synergy section. :D
1
[-]
TheRedPenguin (47) | January 2, 2013 1:04pm
Voted +1
A well formatted guide with nice graphics.

I laaaav the synergy section.
1
[-]
Laggermeister (242) | January 2, 2013 7:52am
Voted +1
Love your detailed matchups list. Tristana is such a difficult carry, she also has hands down the worst synergy with Soraka, and seems to have poor synergy with many non-kill lane supports, except maybe Nami.
1
[-]
I am Lord and Master (26) | January 2, 2013 5:46am
Voted +1
Good content, excellent coding.

I'd like to see a Randuin's Omen as well. There is plenty of magic resistance to purchase but barely armor. Since Janna often gets a lot of attention during/after her ultimate, it is a good item to have more CC and peel more effective.
1
[-]
MissMaw (639) | January 2, 2013 5:14am

I see there's no Pickpocket in the cheat sheet but you do mention it in your guide. What's up with that?


I changed the pickpocket thing last minute to include artificer, I just forgot to update that thanks :p
1
[-]
Meiyjhe (523) | January 2, 2013 2:33am
Voted +1
Even comment to vote on :D

Perfect
1
[-]
SpitzKopf (2) | January 2, 2013 2:17am
Voted +1
Very good Guide :)
1
[-]
GrandmasterD (519) | January 1, 2013 9:56pm
I see there's no Pickpocket in the cheat sheet but you do mention it in your guide. What's up with that?
1
[-]
jhoijhoi (1894) | January 1, 2013 9:42pm
y u sneaky release this? Especially like the ADC synergy section. Good work!
1
[-]
Opeth (7) | January 1, 2013 9:28pm
Voted +1
Really pretty guide with good explanations.
Just short, correct and simple, how I like it!
1
[-]
devdevil (73) | January 1, 2013 8:40pm
Voted +1
This is the reason why you vote before commenting -.-
SAME AS MY ABOVE COMMENT
1
[-]
devdevil (73) | January 1, 2013 8:39pm
Nice guide! :)
Very nice formatting and explaining, although it's sort of short explanation with runes and masteries.

+1